The votes?

Lauren
The girls and I had been writing for our Ep.  Well all of us except Camila, she had to be ready for the student body asking her questions.
We were currently at Riverdale High to support Camila and Reggie.

(Pretend its Camila and not Josie. Honestly I'm too lazy to type this all.)

The last question that came up made all the girls look up.
"Weren't you just signed to a record label or something. How would your career affect you working as Vice President?"
"Um- Nothing is set and for now we aren't going on tour or anything. We're just writing music and recording." Camila said which made me think. Its right theres no sting if anything with go for us it all depends on how our Ep goes.
We were currently in the classroom again.
"You promised us a war. Then you're on stage sucking up to the Northside." Sweet Pea said and you could tell he was mad.
"We need those votes Sweet Pea. Whoever's elected gets a seat on the School Board. That would mean were on the inside." Jughead said
"You mean you and the Northside princess." Fangs said as Ally smacked his arm.
"Is that why you guys are pissed?" Jughead asked.
I zoned out as Camila put her head on my shoulder. She seemed sad.
"Whats wrong Cami?" I asked in a whisper.
"Nothing I guess. It just seems like now I have to go against him even though if I win I could be on the inside for the Serpents and Reg can get Northside votes and I could get Southside votes." Camila said and I could tell she was sad about this.
"Jug no offense but you aren't getting my vote or the other 5H girls votes." I said as I stood up.
"What why?" He asked quickly.
"Did you forget that there is someone else running who is such a bubbly person everyone loves her?" I asked as I saw Camila smile.
"Oh right but I dont think she can take the heat or the pressure. She's too innocent for this shit." And just like that Camilas' eyes started watering.
"Exactly she's innocent. No one would think of her as a spy or double agent or anything like that." I said quickly walking closer to my brother.
"The girl who wears bows and acts like a child would be a good double agent. Sure she would" You could hear the sarcasm dripping from is voice.
I saw a tear run down Camilas face. She quickly stood up and went outside the room.
"That's it! I'm gonna kill you Jug!" I yelled quickly as I heard the small fragile girl sobbing outside the door, but I was suddenly pulled back by three sets of hands.
I stormed out of the room and went straight to Camila. She sobbed onto my chest as I tried to sooth her. Soon the other serpents walked out.
Sweet Pea and Fangs bent down next to me and the girls as I held Camila in my arms. "The serpents arent voting for Jughead. We're going to vote for you and Mantel even though most of them cant stand him." with that Camila pulled away from me and hugged both Fangs and Sweet Pea.
I quickly took out my phone and took a picture before getting up and running along with Ally. She must of taken a picture of them as well. Soon enough the boys were running after us trying to get our phones. Ally got caught by Fangs fairly quickly. I was still running from Sweets until he caught up to me.
"Can I please keep the picture?" I asked with a pout.
"Fine. But only this once."He said which made me smile.
We all went home when suddenly my phone rang.
"Betty what do you need?" I asked quickly
"I need help there are these strangers in my house and our lives are in danger please hurry." She said but before I could answer she hung up.
I got Jug and the Serpents. The fifth harmony girls insisted on going so I told them to hide behind the tall Serpents. We approached her door quickly. Jughead broke the door down which surprised me. The serpents took out their knifes and I gripped my bat.
"You think you two can take all of us? Try it." Betty said. That lady said something but I couldn't hear her.
"You could but we're friends with the sheriffs son so who do you think hell pick?" Betty asked
"The Coopers are one of the most respected families in Riverdale. So you may wanna run." I said still gripping my bat.
"What are you gonna do? You probably don't know how to use a bat anyways." the sketchy guys said while looking at me.
I looked at the lamp then at Mama Cooper who gave me a nod. I raised the bat and swung, hitting the lamp and shattering it.
"Still think I dont know how to use a bat? You may wanna run before I get mad." I said while giving Mama Cooper an apologetic look.
They got up and left quickly with the Serpents walking them out. The girls stayed with me and Jug in the Cooper house.
"I'm sorry about your door Mrs.Cooper."
"I'm sorry about your lamp. Ill pay to replace it. I promise." I said as Mama Cooper hugged me.
"I'm sorry but the girls and I have to go."I said as we walked out the now broken door.