1

After finishing dinner we head to the living room and crash onto the sofa, recliner,  and love seat. Me on the sofa, dad on the recliner , and mom on the live seat with charlie, her lazy cat.

  I smiled as I remembered yesterday. Yesterday was my seventeenth birthday and although it was a small party it was fun.  

  The party included My parents, Jacob, his sister Susie, His Mom Sara, his dad Sean, and myself of course.

  I got a new phone case, a CD I have been wanting recently, a (favorite band) T-shirt, and a cool combat knife that was completely black except for the sloppy writting on the bottom. I have looked at it so much that it was particularly burned into my eyelids.

  'go to sleep.'

  I liked what it said very much, and I relate to it a lot. Sadly my mom bought it off some dude that lived on the street, and I know this because i watched her from my bedroom window. So the knife was probably haunted or something.

  I look over to the television and gave it my full television. The commercial was about to go off and I was wondering what was about to come on, but then it was interrupted by siren sounds and a flash of the screen changing to a news chanel.

  *news cast*

  "Breaking news!" A deep voice said.

  Then a lady appeared on screan.

  "This is Stephanie McKlinner here and what just happened was a absolute nightmare. Parents if you have any young children I advise that you send them to a different room for we are about to show so extremely gruesome pictures.
**
  Both of my parents looked at me probably wondering if they wanted to send me out kf her or now, but they can't decide that. I am mature enough to make my own decisions,  they admitted that themselves yesterday. I think they realized the same thing because they turn back towards the television after glancing at each other.

**
  This is 18 year old Jacob Blackwell. He was viciously murdered in his own bedroom room last night, along with his sisters and his parents. They were all asleep as far as we know. So they died peacefully but also harshly.
**

  I gasp as tears fill my eyes and look at the pictures that they was now showing.

  The first one was Jacob.

  The first thing I noticed was all the blood. It was everywhere and I mean everywhere. Then I noticed everything else. His throat was slit, he had stab wounds in both his head and chest, his arms and legs were both terribly broken with them bent in disgusting positions. His eyes were rolled up into the back of his head. And he had a Cheshire smile cut into his face.

  He definitely wasn't killed in his sleep. That picture proved that there was signs of torture.

  I ran off before I could witness anymore pictures.

  I run straight up that stairs to my room and slam the door behind me. I yank my favorite blanket off my bed and curl up in the corner of my bedroom. Then I began rocking back and forth to try and calm down.

  "Jacob..." I mutter as I see one of my parents kneel down in front of me out of the corner of my eye.

  "Sweetheart... it is going to be okay." I hear my mom mumble as she reaches out to stroke my hair. I snatch my head away from her touch and look at her with a frown and a glare, my tears suddenly drying up.

  "It is not!" I snap. "It is not going to be okay! He was my best friend!  No, more than that, he was like a brother to me! How dare you! HOW DARE YOU COME IN HERE AND SAY IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY! HOW DARE YOU EVEN COME INTO MY ROOM!" I yell and she backs her head up in shock but then slowly leans in untill her face is in mine.

  "You have NO right to yell at ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND. I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL OBEY ME!! I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU SO YOU ARE MINE AND WILL LISTEN!! WITH OUT ME YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE!! NOW SAY SORRY!" She yells and spits all over my face.

  I scrunch my face up in disgust. "No." I say quiet but firm.

  "What?" She says in disbelief.

  "I said,  NO!" I answer and push her away from me.

  She growls and picks her self up.

  "Fine. Be glad you have a bathroom connected to your room." Is all she says as she walks out and I hear the lock click behind her, indicating that she locked me in here for the lock was on the outside.

  "Fine." I mumble back as the tears come back and my brave face leaves, being replaced with a heartbroken one.

  "Fine." I say agian as I get myself up and change into pajamas as sobs rip through my body. I also go to the bathroom to do my nightly routine

  "F-F-Fine." I mumble one last time as I crawl into bed and I cuddle up to (favorite stuffed animal name) and cry my self to sleep.