Chapter 1 ~ Meeting the crew, and a Mammoth!

This is my oc, and pretend that she has the front thangs that Diego has, but smaller

Quick bio~

Kitty, my oc, is a Saber Tooth Tiger. She's friends with Ellie, Eddie and Crash from her childhood. She met those three when she was a cub and all of them became besties. Ellie and Kitty are like sisters and she, Eddie and Crash are like brothers and sisters. Kitty knows that Ellie thinks that she's a 'Possum'. She did try to tell her that she's a Mammoth. But.. it didn't work..
Kitty hopes that someday a Mammoth will appear and show Ellie who she truly is. 
Kitty is brave and adventurous. She's sarcastic and sassy. She's a bit childish, but fun. She can fight very well. And she can even swim. She learned how to swim with Ellie helping her. But she is scared of the monsters that lure inside the water. Anyways, thats about it, now let, the adventure, begin.

Kitty's pov-

Ones again, Ellie walked off somewhere and climbed up a tree, thats near a lake. I honestly want her to know that she's actually a Mammoth. I mean, can't she see that she's much more taller than Eddie and Crash are? But oh well, I won't judge. Crash and Eddie disappeared somewhere. "Hey, Ellie?" I spoke up.

"Yes Kitty?" She asked cheerfully.

"I'm going on a walk, I'll be back soon" I told her.

"Alright but be safe!" She quickly said.

I smiled, "I will, no worries," I reassured her.

I walked for a while. I smelled some food from the distance. But my ears could hear something else as well. I heard voices. Ellie's and someone's voice that I don't recognise. I then heard more, Eddie, Crash.. and.. a roar and a sloth-like voice?? What's going on? Curious, I started to walk back and walk towards where the voices are coming from. And I couldn't believe my eyes. There, stood a male Mammoth! And a male Saber Tiger and a Sloth. I stalked up towards them and sat down, watching from the shadows.

"Well!! Shave me down and call me a mole-rat!! You've found another mammoth!" The Sloth excitedly exclaimed. 

"Where?!" Ellie excitedly asked. Yeah, she doesn't know that the Sloth is referring towards her.

"Wait a minute!! I thought that Mammoths were extinct?" Ellie suddenly asked them.

I face palmed. Oh brother..

They gave her a very weird look. I dont blame them. I would as well.

"What are you looking at me for?" Ellie asked them. 

"I don't know, maybe because you are a Mammoth." The male Mammoth stated.

"Me?! dont be ridiculous, I'm not a 'Mammoth', I'm a Possum." Ellie said.

"Right, good one! I'm a newt, this is my friend, the badger, *who he pointed at the Tiger, who's smiling cheekily* and my other friend the Platypus!" The Mammoth sarcastically retorted as he finally pointed at the Sloth.