Chapter 3 ~ My worst nightmare!!

The seven of us walked for a while, until we came across a cracked icy lake. I was impressed by the size. It looked really strong aswell, so i bet it can handle Mammoths on it. I could see Diego tense at the sight of the water. Is he scared of water? i guess he is, it's logical to see right through him. Im not scared, but i am scared of the monsters that lure under it. I met them when i was younger, and their my worst nightmares. Meanwhile, Eddie and Crash were ice-skating and having fun, but Diego was more cautious on not stepping on any of the puddles, or magically break the ice and fall in. "Diego! there are continents moving faster than you, lets go! we still have to catch up with the others" Manny shouted from in front of us. I saw that Diego moved a bit more faster than before, but not much. I decided to talk to him.

"Diego, i know that your scared of water, and don't try to deny it, i can see through you" i said 

"No i'm not-" Diego cut off his reply by the glare i gave him

"Fine.. but tell anyone and your toast" Diego stated

"My lips are sealed~" i said playfully

"Im serious" Diego stated

"And i serious aswell" i relied

"Alright.." Diego sighed, finally giving in

As we walked, a monster jumped through the ice, and all the ice started to crack and separate. I froze. Its them, my worst nightmare!! i started to shiver, as i saw me being separated from Diego. Diego aswell was frozen. I saw the monster look at me and swim towards me. I screamed as i jumped on few ice pillars and onto the land. I saw Diego and Sid on the land aswell. The monsters surrounded me, but before they could do anything to me, Manny went infront of me and shield me from them. He knocked one of them in the water and when one of them jumped, they got stuck by Manny's tusks. I looked behind me, seeing Ellie looking worried and scared. Manny then shoved the monster off him.

I was still shaking and could barely walk. Diego seemed to notice this, because he came up towards me and supported me so i wouldn't fall. "Kitty, would you like me to carry you, it seems like your to shaken up to walk" Diego asked in a worried voice

"Y-yes please, if you dont mind" i said in a shaky voice

Diego kneeled down, as i climbed up on his back and got comfortable. "Thankyou" i whispered as sleep took over my senses, but i managed to hear Diego reply a "Your welcome, Kitty"