Just Friends? 32 (Cethany)

*Connors POV*

I woke up at about 3am and I honestly didn't even know if I did go and searched for some houses or not. Beth was lying down beside me, she was asleep. We were both naked, well, I had my boxers on and she had only pants on. I can notice that right after I fucked her, we fell asleep. So I didn't go and check for any houses.

I got out of bed and stared at myself in the mirror. What have I become?

I looked at Bethany in the mirror, is she okay?

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I grabbed and grey hoodie and a pair of joggers and went for a walk, at 3am.

It was so dark but so warm, humid even. I didn't feel right, I didn't feel happy at the moment. I wanted to run away but something was telling me not too.

I stopped to the point where, if I kept on walking, I'd be lost and if I turned back, I'd be home in no time. I decided to walk forward, forget about Bethany, forget about the boys, forget about life.

Soon, I was in a forest, it was dark and there were thorns everywhere. I heard a crack behind me, I turned around and there was nothing. I soon heard a scream, I turned around and the screaming continued. I ran towards the sound and saw Bethany.

She was stuck to the ground and someone was...

*Bethanys POV*

"CONNOR WAKE UP!" I yelled.

"Woah!" He sat up with a fright.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Bethany!" He pushed me down to my side of the bed and hugged me tight and started kissing me and sucking my neck, I enjoyed it but there was something going on.

"Connor?" I pushed him off me, "what happened?"

"Beth, I love you! I love you more than anything, remember that, your my one and only and remember that."

"Okay Con!" He jumped back on to me and started kissing me again, I squealed with enjoyment. His lips explored mine, he soon touched my tongue. I liked it. He got off me and Ricky walked in.

"I heard a squeal and I thought I was missing out on something." Connor jumped off his bed and, hugged Ricky?

"Woah! Dude, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just remember, 6/6 forever and always!"

"Okay, WAIT, I came up with that."

Connor smiled and ran out of the room, I heard him shout,"KIAN, JC, HUG ME!" Then I heard Connor grunt and laugh. That was weird?

*Connors POV*

I was leaning on the wall, today, we were all moving, turns out Ricky already chose a house. I felt bored so I decided to do a quick little vlog. It was just me in my empty room, I explained what was going on, how I felt! Wow! We're moving, big shocker. I took a quick tape on my phone and stopped, then me and Beth left the house, it felt weird saying goodbye, my last O2L video was taken here, I fell in love with Beth and she stayed here, I met my great friends and lived here with them, hmm. I guess it's another New Beginning.

I sat in the car with Beth and we drove off to our new house, it was beautiful, as Bethany said, we had a purge room aswell. I walked into my room, it was so big, my bathroom had more space. I loved it.

"Connor, can I still stay with you?" Beth asked.

"No sorry, I want to be with the boys." She had a shocked look on her face.

"Oh okay, well-"

"IM ONLY JOKING!" I yelled

"Connor! You made me so upset." She punched my arm.

"I'm sorry babe."

"It's okay." She cupped my face and started kissing me, she was leaning on me, standing on her tip toes. My arms wrapped around her body. I pushed her against a wall and she jumped onto me, her legs trapped me. We stopped and gazed at each other, "I love you." She whispered. "I love you more." I replied. I kissed her again and she smiled.
I do love her, I actually do.