Just Friends? 47 (Cethany)

*Bethanys POV*

Today was show day.

Me and Mark are doing hip hop dancing and I'm super excited.

Connor was going to watch me this week but just him because this girl needs a ride home and he wants to watch me on his own.

Straight after me and Mark is Derek and Sadie so me and Mark have to go up now.

I sat on a table away from Mark and he did the same, the music started and we jumped out of our seats and started swaying and dancing tot the beat.

Connor smiled at me and I was so happy.

It was the part I did not want Connor to see, even though we won't kiss like Mark said, Connor might get angry. I should've remembered.

We started going closer and he ACTUALLY kissed me, you could notice it. HOW THE FUCK COULD HE. It was for a long time as well, I had to carry and move my butt about which made it look like I had feelings for him. He released me and Connor was pissed off.

I carried on smiling, my fans were watching.

The worst thing was that right after that, he touched my ass and it was a wrong position. Connor ignored the dance and just looked at his phone. He was right at the back so he had the choice to leave, he did.

*Connors POV*

How the fuck could he kiss her? She's my girlfriend, he even fucking touched her ass.

Bethany could've at least told me. I would've said no but she would explain it to me.

I'm so frustrated.

Especially since I planned on going to see Troye with Bethany and Derek in Australia.

It was a gift for her and I honestly don't want to give it anymore. I'm going home, she can find her own way back with MARK!

*Bethanys POV*

The results were done and it had been an hour since I'd last seen Connor.

I grabbed my bag and didn't even say bye to Mark.

When I left the studio, Connors car wasn't there.

I tried ringing him and he didn't answer. Good thing was that Derek came outside to see what was wrong.

"Derek, could you please take me home? Like now?!" I held in my tears.

"Okay Bethany, hop in my car." Im happy I have Derek as a friend.

*later on*

"Bye Bethany, if anythings wrong. Let me know." I waved goodbye and ran to our apartment. Unlocking the door, my tears began to fall out.

The lights were out and I couldn't see a thing.

I slammed the door and walked to the bedroom.

Connor wasn't there.

But there was a note.

'To whoever is reading this. I'll be back before you know it but I've gone out somewhere. I want to be alone Bethany. So I've left for a day because I don't want to be in an argument with you, it will hurt your feelings and mine. I might not be gone for a day, but I'll see how I feel. You know what. This note doesn't even make sense. Basically, I'm gone Bethany, I'll be back when I'm fine with you. So don't try and find me because it will be hard. Other than that, have fun with Mark. - Connor.'

I was literally on the bed balling my eyes out. He hates me. I'm horrible, I'm a piece of shit.

Don't really know what this chapter was about but yeah, hope you enjoyed and tell me if this makes sense. Also long chapters will be back soon. - N