Just Friends? 35 (Cethany)

*Bethanys POV*

Today I had, Project Runway! Well I didnt have project runway but I had to be the judge of the show! I was happy as I love that show to bits.

I wore floral dress with a camo jacket on top, I curled my hair and honestly, I felt so strange on the TV, like, IM ON TV! I was pretty shocked that I got to be on telly but I've been on it so many times.

(A:N- I can't think of what to right here so, I'm going to skip forward.)

*Connors POV*

Today, Beth came home with a great big smile. She ran up to me and hugged me tight, it was cute.

"Connor!" She hugged me for a while.

"Why are you so happy?" She released me and smiled.

"The show went great and I'm so proud of it!"

"Well I'm proud of you!"

"Thanks Connor!"

"Also, who's won the breakfast with Beth thingy."

"I'm not sure, let me check." She pulled out her phone and scrolled through her Instagram like a maniac.

"Oh! I've found one person." Beth showed me her phone.

"Oh okay! Well I hope you enjoy it, just don't send me pictures of the nice food there, or I will...." I looked around and whispered in her ear,"cut you!"

"I'll kiss you instead!"

She grabbed my jacket and pulled me closer to her, all of a sudden, she kissed me, I was surprised, but then I smiled and picked her up. Her legs held me tight and she smiled.

Jc walked into the room, then he walked out, obviously, it was awkward for him.

I let go of her and walked to my room, she was in the mood of cuddling, I wouldn't blame her, my room was the cosiest shit ever, but the floor ruined it.

"Connor, can we watch a movie?" She begged as she chucked her jacket on my computer chair.

"Sure, what film?" I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off.

"The Other Woman?" She grabbed a long top and leggings and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll get it set." I opened up my laptop and searched for the movie. My blanket covers were so comfortable, like, OMFG!

Beth walked into the room with some weird braid type of thing on her head and sat next to me.

"You got it set?" She covered herself with the blanket.

"Yep." The movie was starting, Bethany's head rested on my shoulder and her hand was wrapped around me, my arm was underneath her and I held her tight but not too tight.

I looked down at her and kissed her forehead, I loved her.

*Bethanys POV*

BeautyCon and the Benefit Breakfast is Today! Me, Andrea, Arden, Lauren and Jenn are going to BeautyCon together and

The sun was shining into Connors room, it was early in the morning, his pure white covers covered my cold body. I stood by his window, the sun shone directly at me. The view was amazing.

The warmth of the sun healed my cold body. I felt so secure, I felt happy.

A hand was placed on my shoulder, I turned around to see it was Connor.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired." I gazed into his bright green eyes.

"Okay, you should probably get ready."