Just Friends? 34 (Cethany)

*Connors POV*

Today Beth was coming home, I missed her so much these past few days, it seemed weird, I felt like something bad was going to happen.

I was at the airport waiting for her, I had a Starbucks coffee in one hand and my phone in the other. I decided to take a selfie with my fellow friend (coffee) and post it on Instagram. The cool thing about this airport is that they had FREE WIFI! Even though I had internet on my phone, THEY HAD FREE WIFI.

I was waiting for hours. Then Beth's airplane landed, she was on her way.

*Bethanys POV*

I was looking for Connor but I was stopped by some fans. I can't say no to taking pictures with them. After that was done, I saw Connor, he didn't see me. I ran up behind him and scared him.

"Boo!"

"Beth! Woah! I've missed you." He hugged me tight.

"I've missed you too." I mumbled into his chest.

He released me, "Also Congratulations!"

"For what?"

"You've been nominated for 2 TCA awards!"

"Oh yeah! Also congratulations, you've been nominated for a TCA award and you hit 3 million subscribers!"

"I know I can't believe it."

I hugged him once more, he gazed into my eyes and I leaned in to kiss him, I gave him a peck as we were in public. I turned around to see some fans, they saw what I just did.

"Hi guys!"

"Beth! You love Connor!" One of them shouted.

"Yeah, about that, you can't tell anyone!"

"Why not?"

"Well, Cethany is a secret." I showed them my necklace Connor gave to me.

"Oh, we're sorry."

"It's fine, just don't tell anyone about this."

"Okay, we won't."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

They walked up to Connor and hugged him. They took a few pictures and Connor enjoyed it, I could see it in his facial expression.

*Connors POV*

We arrived home and Beth smiled at the site of WishBone.

She dropped her bags and petted him. Jc came in the room and started doing a weird voice.

"Don't touch my dog, he's my doggie." Jc did the awkward smile thing he does win Kian.

"I missed you Jc!" Beth opened her arms and hugged Jc.

"Jc, where is Kian and Ricky?" I asked.

"Well, Kian is probably lost somewhere and Ricky is at a meeting."

"Yeah, Kian is always lost."

Beth walked up the stairs and walked into my room, when she stepped in, she ran to the bed.

"What was all of that about?" I asked.

"The floors cold, too cold." She rolled up like a ball.

"Well that's not my fault, I can't be bothered to buy carpet." I walked towards her and sat beside her, she opened herself.

"I missed you Beth."

"I missed you too Connor."

I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"Also, Con, I won't be going to the teen choice awards with you, because I promised Ryan I would go with her."

"Oh please come with me! I'm going with Rebecca and Ricky and them people."

"Connor, I can't make my best friend upset, I'm going with her whether you like it or not." She made a cute grumpy face, and started laughing.

"Fine then, but I want to meet up with you."

"Well Connor, we will find some place, I bet you."

"Okay then, I guess your going."

"Not now, I want to cuddle with you watch something on Netflix."

"Alright then." She grabbed her laptop and I grabbed the duvet and covered us.

My arm held her close to me, her hand rested on my chest, I kissed her forehead and pressed play.

*Bethanys POV* *TCAs*

I was wearing my new dress I got that was white lace with and few green and purple spots. I felt confident in my new dress. Ryan was next to me in the mirror, she looked beautiful as always.

"You ready Beth?" She asked while smiling at me in the mirror.

"Yep, let's get in the limo!" I grabbed my high heels and locked the house door, we were on our way to the TCAs!

I looked out the window in the car, all I saw were cars and limos.

"I could scream right now!"

"Why?" Ryan laughed.

"Well, I'm going to my all time favourite awards show from when I was a child, and I'm nominated!"

"I feel exactly how you feel!"

We suddenly arrived as me and Ryan got out, paparazzi were taking 10 billion pictures of us and interviews were everywhere. I stood by my girl all the time, the only time we separated was when I took my picture all by myself and for my interviews.

I bumped into someone by accident after my interview with Hunter March.

"Sorry."

"It's okay, Beth!"

It was Connor, he gave me a hug, but not a kiss or anything as we were in public with fans.

"CETHANY!" Someone shouted, Connor laughed then caught up with his friend, Anthony.

I signed some fans autographs and took some pictures, I tried to do as many as I could but I didn't have time, I was sent into the hall with Ryan and we sat right in front of Connor, what a coincidence.

The show started and I felt so alive. There was screaming everywhere, I was used to that as I have wild fans. They technically are wild animals, that's what I love about them.

The award for WebStar: Male and Female, we're being announced. I held Ryan's hand and squeezed it.

"BETHANY MOTA AND TYLER OAKLEY!" I released Ryan's hand and I was shaking, my heart was beating so fast, I was walking towards the stage, was this real life? I am taking an award from my favourite TV award show.

Me and Tyler stood on the stage, honestly, I couldn't believe the sight of looking at 1 million people, or more just cheering for me, half of them are FAMOUS!

"Hey y'all!" Tyler said in the microphone. The crowd screamed with cheers.

"Thanks so much to my fans, I'm so happy, it means the world to me. Especially the fact that I started YouTube in a really dark place in my life and now I'm here." The crowd screamed. "Also thanks to my mum and Briddy!" I left the mic and Tyler started his speech. My heart was still racing, I could believe it! I'm so proud of myself.

_

Yes I know that wasn't beths real speech but yeah