ANGST | The Thing I Regret The Most

'Friends?'

'Friends. I'm with you till the end of the line.'

'Punk.'

'Jerk.'

Chris sits up in bed, thoughts roaming through his head.

Namely the last conversation he's had with Sebastian.

It was the day they decided that they could no longer be together because of how bad things have gotten. Despite all the positive remarks about their relationship for the past 2 years, both Disney and Marvel have given them shit for it.

Though they had their friends and the Russos and Feige accept them and even were ecstatic of them finally becoming more than friends, it simply didn't alleviate the hate they both got on a daily; not to mention the excessive amount of interviews asking about them and not much about their work or movies anymore.

Chris runs his hand through his hair and looks over to the clock,

2:38

He sighs and stands up.

No use trying to get some sleep now. He thought, walking towards his bathroom to wash his face.

He didn't even feel like he was controlling his body.

Everything felt like a daze.

Everything felt so fuzzy and distant.

Like he was on auto-pilot.

He stares at the figure in the mirror.

Tired eyes.

Pale skin.

Droopy cheeks.

The cold water hits his features; he didn't notice, though. 

Everything he felt was nothing.

Numb.

He was numb.

He exits the bathroom and walks down to his kitchen; looking inside the fridge, he sees no point in eating and skips breakfast.

Maybe I'll get the appetite once I get to set. He thought.

Albeit, he knew he was lying to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian wasn't doing too good either.

It had been three weeks since the breakup and he couldn't get over it.

5:38

The clock in his house showed.

He had a few minutes to go before going to set and currently, he was scrolling through Instagram.

As his fingers swiped up and up, his mind was buzzing about.

Until one, clear, word was all that was in his head.

Evanstan.

He didn't know how it got to his explore page or why but, he just couldn't stop himself from pressing on the little hashtag at the bottom of the post.

It was like something was controlling him.

Not letting him stop as he scrolled through photos and videos of him and Chris together.

The public didn't know, of course.

That's why all the memories flooding back into Sebastian's brain gave him a fairly good reason to mess up the makeup the department gave him.