SMUT | Late

This idea was given to me by a personal friend during conversation when he said "BDSM"

Shoutout to Noah XD

Steve had been on a mission with Tony, Natasha, and Clint for the past 2 days.

He had promised Bucky he'd be home by a day and a half. It was currently midnight of the third day.

In the quinjet, he was trying his hardest not to think of what his punishment would be. Knowing Bucky, it would be between not stopping until Bucky was tired or not giving Steve what he wanted until he was given permission.

"Cap, we're nearing the compound." Tony says, snapping Steve out from his thoughts.

"FRIDAY, Is anyone still awake?" Steve asks.

"No sir, everyone is asleep." She replies.

The quinjet lands softly on the pad as the four of them walk out; proceeding straight to their respective quarters; exhaustion spread on their features.

Steve opens the door of his and Bucky's part of the compound as quiet as he could, hoping to surprise his boyfriend in the morning.

Once he has shut the door, he shivers at the coldness of the room.

"And just where do you think you're going?" A low voice asked, startling Steve.

"I was just going to go to bed and surprise you." Steve replies softly, dropping his shield to the side.

"U-huh..." Bucky says as he nears Steve.

"Y-yeah... I missed you." Steve stammers, carefully backing away until his back hit the door.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BACK YESTERDAY. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS. HOW MUCH I WISHED AND HOPED YOU WERE SAFE." Bucky screams, his face mere centimetres from Steve's face.

"I'm sorry, honey." Steve says softly, not even flinching.

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it, punk." Bucky growls looking directly into Steve's eyes.

Steve gulps as he bites his inner lip.

"Bed, now." Bucky mumbles into Steve's ear.

Steve nods as he walks over to their room, sitting on the bed as he waits for Bucky to come after him.

Moments later, he walks in. Wearing nothing but his boxers. His hands holding a few things.

"Lie down." He says, walking closer to the bed, setting the things down on the bedside table.

Steve complies as he releases a shaky breath. Once he has lain down, Bucky immediately climbs on top of him.

He grabs something from the bedside table and brings it up to Steve's mouth.

Steve opens his mouth as the ball gag is put in place and tied. Grunting as it sits in his mouth.

"Good boy. So perfect for me, Stevie." Bucky praises him, holding the bottle of lube in his hands.

He then bends down and breathes on Steve's neck; earning a choked moan from him as he stretches it to give Bucky more access.

Bucky begins to bite on his neck, making sure not to hurt him but also making sure it leaves marks that would last for days even with the serum.

He then proceeds to strip Steve of his uniform. Unzipping the back part to remove the top.

Once off, he slides down Steve's shirtless body to his pants. He bites the hem as Steve shakily exhales and begins to pull down using his teeth.