Chapter 6

Short Chapter

1 month later

Nicki
7:30 pm
Home

Its been a months since I snapped on bey. I honestly feel horrible and I really wish I would have handled it differently. I was just so embarrassed that she seen that happen. She called last week but it was to speak to Kay and then she hung up.

The first 2 weeks she was gonna kay was down in the dumps and that's unlike his happy self. Im guessing it was because bey was gone and it broke my heart. He's gotten so attached to her. So I've decided that when she comw back I'm telling her he's her child.

As I was getting out of the shower I hear the doorbell. I put on my underwear and robe before I go and answer the door. I look through the peephole and see blonde hair. I snatched the door open and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry beyonce. I was just embarrassed and took it out on you" I say with my face in her neck.

She wraps her arms around me tightly. "No need to be embarrassed but I understand and forgive you" she replies.

I let her go and move so she walk into the house. I watch as she goes upstairs probably to mess with Kasen. I walk up stairs after her grinning hard as hell.

When I get to my room I drop my robe and slip on a big shirt and some night shorts. I hear a grunt so I turn around to see beyonce at my door. I smirk before walking over to her and leaning up to her ear.

"Your friend is a little excited. The lotion is under the sink in the bathroom or you could take a cold shower" I say patting her chest.

I giggle before walking to kays room to see him in his toddler bed watching his favorite movie toy story. I sit in the black bean bag and watch the movie with him. About 10 minutes later bey came in and layed on me.

"Gyal get yuh cold ass offa mi" i say letting my accent slip.

Beyonce looks at me biting her lip before wrapping her arms around me. "Can you play in my hair" she whispers causing me to nod.

After playing in her hair for a few minutes she was knocked out. I looked over at kay to see him asleep too so I shook Beyonce and told her to go get in my bed. I turned his TV down and turned on his nightlight before leaving the door cracked.

I walked to my room to see beyonce rubbing her eyes looking at me. I'm going to gone ahead and tell her.

"Uh beyonce I know its late but I gotta talk to you " I say nervously

"Go ahead mamas" she says giving me a reassuring smile.

"Do you know kasens full name?" I ask

"Nah what is it?" she asks

"His full name is Kasen Jeremiah Knowles..... Kasens your son"

_____________________________________
Didnt proof read
Comment and vote
Until next time