Chapter 20

Nicki
3:30 pm
Home
I was on the couch woth beyoncs eating pickles and cheese while the kids took naps when the doorbell rung. I got off of beyonce and headed to the door. Opening the door to reveal a pregnant woman with a child about Kasen's age.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"No...um is Beyonce here?" She asked looking down at her child.

"Uh yeah come in" I said stepping aside.

When we walked into the living room I saw beyonce visually tense up looking the girl over. She stood up and hugged her and picked up the littpe girl whose hand she was holding.

"Uh beyonce I have to tell you something " the girl said looking down nervously. Beyonce looked up at her and motioned for her to continue.

"I'm pregnant.....with your baby" she said slightly above a whisper.

When she said that my head snapped towards Beyonce as my eyes watered. As I stood up she reached for my hand which caused me to snatch it back.

"Dont touch me" I stated with a cracked voice before walking out.

Beyonce
3:45 pm
Home

I watched as nicki left the room before turning to Kayla.

"Listen I know you're not the type for drama and trouble so I know it my child. Ima call you and we can have a dinner or something and talk about everything"

" okay I didn't mean to break y'all up I just wanted you to know. I'm so sorry" she said crying.

Nicki came back into the room and pulled her into a hug. She walked her out of the room while talking to her. I put my head in my hands and started crying. Not only sad tears happy ones too.

I'm happy to be having another kid although I wish it was with nicki ill take care of my child regardless. My sad tears anymore came because I knew this would break Nicki's heart because she thinks I stepped out and thats far from true.

If Kayla's pregnant she has to be going on 7 months because I slept with her back when I left for that month. She was comforting me and I took it to the next level. Kayla is like family to me so having a child by her shouldn't cause any drama.

I wiped my eyes and walked into the kitchen where nicki and kayla were laughing and enjoying each others company. I watched them talk before kayla had to go. I walked into the living room to grab Jamaih from the couch. I walked her to her car and gave her a hug before she pulled off.

I walked back into the house and noticed Nicki was no longer downstairs. Heading up the stairs my eyes started to water again. I don't want to loose Nicki over this she means so much to me and loosing her would break me down.

I walked into the room and the bathroom door was closed. Sittong on the end of the bed I started boo hoo crying. I cried do hard I ended up on the floor. I jumped feeling arm wrap around me and looked up to see nicki.  I snuggled more into her while crying.

"I'm so sorry Nicki please don't leave me. Please ill do anything, just don't leave me" I cried. She pulled me into her lap and rubbed my back shushing me.

"I'm not leaving baby, I promise" she said while rubbing my back. She pulled me into the bed and continued to softly rub my back.

"I love you nicki"

"I love you too Bey" she said kissing my lips. I cuddled into her before going to sleep. Damn another kid added to our family.

Nicki
4:15 pm
Home

I ubbed Beyonce's back while she slept. She has nothing to worry about I just got hella emotional. Im joy leaving her because of something that happened before we were together, that would be stupid on my part. I can tell she doesnt want to loose me and I dont want to loose her.

I'm riding with her til the very end. That's my baby and we'll get through this together, as an unit. She doesnt have to go through this alone because I'm here as her support system and lover.

Plus kayla seems like a nice girl and her daughter is so cute. I hope she continues to have a safe pregnancy. She explained what happened so I wasn't mad at her nor Beyonce. It was a one time thing.

She also said how she didn't mean to cause any trouble and wished us the best as a couple. So she's good in my books. I just hope everything turns out good and this all goes smoothly.