Chapter 27

Beyoncé
Trap
3:35 am

I've been at the trap trying to find out who has my kids and so far whoever has them isn't the smartest. We've found out where they are which isn't surprising. Whoever it is has them in a barn up in Florida so I have to travel all the way to Florida but since I'm rescuing my kids I don't care.

Nicki has been here but I knew she was tired so I made her go to sleep. I wasn't going to try and send her home knowing that she wasn't going to go anyways so I have her sleeping in the smaller room within my office. As soon I am finished telling the pilot about our flight later in the day Nicki walks out rubbing her eyes.

She walks over to me and sits in my lap while I wrap my arms around her. I hear her stomach growl and look down at her. "You hungry mamas?" I asked and she nodded.

I tapped her thigh telling her to stand but she whined so I just carried her to the car. I drove us to Zaxbys and got 2 kickin chickin sandwiches with large sweet teas. After getting out food we drove to the house and ate before we started to pack.

-

We've made it to Florida and let me tell you something. This weather here is unacceptable. Florida weather is so ghetto and bipolar. One minute it's cold the next it's raining then it's hotter than a bitch. I've only been here for 4 hours and I've witnessed it all. Right now we are getting ready to head to the barn.

I'm so excited because I get to see the kids and we get to comfortable them. No child should even be put in the situation and we allowed our children to be. I just want to hold him and let them know how sorry we are and how much we love them. I miss them so much that I couldn't even function at home without them.

We all loaded into the black trucks and made our way to the barn. Might I add this I'd the biggest barn I've ever seen. We all got suited up and rushed towards the door. As we got close I heard the sound of a smack and crying which made my blood boil even more. The door was cracked so I looked through it.

I seen that the baby was in a playpen sleeping and he did y look hurt so I was happy about that. Lani had a bruise or too but nothing major but Kay was a little more beat up. I could tell he was giving them a rough time. I looked back at Nika and could tell she was pissed.

I signaled people to go around the back and busted through the door. The man dropped kasen and rushed over to me swing. I punched him and told Nicki to grab the kids. She rushed and took them to the car saying she would be back.

The back door opened and out came Kayla shooting at my men. I hid behind the corner and waited until I heard it stop. Everything was quiet then I heard Nicki coming. When she seen the blood she stopped and peaked around the corner and seen me.

'Go' I mouthed but then I seen her get snatched up my Kayla and a gun put to her head. I stood up immediately drawing my gun. I watched as Kayla smirked and dropped her gun. Before I could shoot I felt 3 sharp pains rip through me.

I dropped to the floor and the last thing I seen was Nicki shoot them both. My eyes slowly closed as I heard Nicki screaming at me. I tried to stay up but I couldn't and my eyes closed.

__________________________
Didn't proof read
Comment and vote