Chapter 17

After Niall lost miserabley, the boys gathered around the table to watch Zayn and I play. For some reason, I was so much better at beer pong when I was drunk, so I had Harry pour me a shot. Their rules were slightly different than how I usually played. Normally, I played in teams of two and we each got one chance to shoot. However, I was informed that we were playing singles, and if we got our first shot in, we got a second chance to shoot. And if it went in the same cup, three cups were removed. Zayn missed his first shot, and I laughed out loud. He smirked as if he meant to miss. I caught the ball, practiced my aim, and then shot.. It went in. "OOOOOOOOOH!" all the boys yelled. I just grinned, and Zayn shook his head. "How does that feel?" Louis said, nudging his shoulder. He shrugged and drank the cup I shot in tossing me the ball. I missed my second shot, and tossed the ball to Zayn. He scored this time, but missed his second shot. I drank, and shot again. I missed. "Let's make this deal now. Loser runs a lap around the house outside," Zayn said. I furrowed my brows at his odd request. That wasn't even bad. "Okay," I agreed. "Naked," he added. "Not okay," Harry blurted out. Everyone looked at him, as he shifted around in his seat uncomfortably. "We have neighbors," he mumbled. I nudged him, and smiled. "I won't lose," I whispered. 

     However, I managed to prove myself wrong. Zayn and I were tied, and he missed his last shot. But he had earned a survival shot. We were both drunk, so I figured he would miss. He took his time aiming, and everyone watched nervously. I tried distracting him by waving my hands over the cup, but it didn't work. He made it. The boys hooped and hollered and clapped, patting Zayn on the back. I couldn't help but laugh at myself; I was about to embarrass myself in front of all the boys. Harry looked uneasy. "I'll make it fast," I said. "You better," he said sarcastically. He managed to force out a laugh. "Be a good sport," Zayn said with a wink. "Fine," I said, heading toward the back door. I walked out on the deck, and began to slip off my dress. Thank god it was dark outside, hopefully they wouldn't be able to catch a good glimpse. "I'm leaving my underwear on," I shouted. "That wasn't part of the deal," Zayn called out. "Sucks," I replied. I slipped my dress off completely, and was standing in the cold in my bra and underwear. Of course I decided to wear a skimpy thong, and when I began unhooking my bra I heard "Damn," and "She's quite fit". I was so embarrassed. I dropped my bra and took off sprinting without looking back. I had to hold/cover my chest with my arm as I jogged around the house. It felt kind of liberating, but I could hear the boys cackling from the front yard. After I completed the lap, I shouted at them to wait inside while I changed. "Way to be a good sport," Zayn chuckled from inside. "Shut up," I yelled. Harry padded out ondo the deck and handed my my clothes. "Thanks," I said. "Welcome. That was quite a show," he said, his eyes wide. "I normally don't do things like that," I said reassuringly. "I like that you're gutsy," he said, "just not that everyone else got to see you naked before I did." I suddenly felt bad. "I'm kidding, it's fine," he said jokingly. But even I could tell he wasn't joking.