Chapter 14

At first I assumed that Zayn had yanked me away from Harry out of jealousy. I whipped my head around, glaring at his smoldeirng eyes. He leaned in and said to both Harry and I, "The boys and I are ready to go. Are you?" Harry pulled me a bit closer, almost in a protective sort of way, so that now there was less space between Zayn and I. "We'll be out in a bit," Harry said. Zayn nodded and went to find the others. "See what I'm talking about?" Harry said. "He just asked if we were ready to go.. Calm down Harry," I said, rubbing his arms. He still looked pissed. "He's your friend, remember that," I reassured him. I was attempting to reassure myself, too. Since when had he become protective over me? After thoroughly confusing myself, which was something I did often, I scanned the dance floor for Niall and Shannon. I didn't see them anywhere. "Where'd Niall and Shannon go?" I asked. Harry spun around, and finally spotted them. He pointed to a corner of the club where Niall had Shannon pinned up against the wall. They were talking with their faces centimeters apart, and they both looked content, with their hands all over eachother. "They crack me up," Harry said. "I'm going to go talk to Shannon, I'll be back," I said, giving his hand a squeeze.

     I made my way over to them and literally had to drag Shannon off of Niall. She clung to him, and he was obviously enjoying it. After prying her off, I pulled her aside. "The other boys are leaving. I don't know if Harry and I are yet, but if you want you can go with them," I said. "What are we doing about curfew?" She asked. Shit. Yet again, I had completely forgotten about curfew. "Could we get someone to cover for us?" I suggested. "I'm sure Sydney would," she said. Sydney was roommates with Rebecca for the trip, and was a less pyscho, less bitchy version of her. I actually liked Sydney. I nodded in agreement, when suddenly we both froze after realizing something. Rebecca knew we were out, and that we were with Harry. "Dude, what if she rats on us," Shannon said nervously. "Is it worth it?" I asked. Shannon glanced over my shoulder at Niall. She let out a deep sigh, and gave me  a hug. "It's not worth it, for me. I'll go back and cover for you, I owe you for last night anyway. It's my turn to be a good friend," she said in my ear. I pulled away. "What about Niall? It looked like you two are having a good time," I said. "We are, but I'm sure I'll see him again while were here. You plan on seeing Harry again, right?" she asked. "Of course," I said, but in my head for some reason, I felt the need to see Zayn again as well. "Get your ass home in the morning though," she said, squeezing my arm. "You're the best," I said, kissing her on the cheek. "Text me and tell me how it goes," she said. She walked back over to Niall and whispered in his ear for him to take her home. His face fell, but it looked as if she had reassured him that she would see him again. They left the club hand in hand, and I made my way back to Harry. I spotted him leaning up against the bar, and began to walk towards him when I was suddenly stopped dead in my tracks by something.. or someone.