Chapter 3

After some more conversation, I realized my drink was empty. Harry ordered us some shots from the bartender. I hated shots, but I couldn't bring myself to refuse one from Harry Styles. "I'm glad I came over to chat with you. You're quite interesting," he said. "Interesting? Really? How so?" I asked. He paused for a moment, and a sheepish grin spread across his face. "I'm really not sure. I can't quite figure it out," he said. I just nodded. That was a good thing I guess? Maybe I didn't want him to figure me out just yet. 

     He leaned in towards me and asked me if I wanted to dance. "Dance?" I asked, surprised. "Yes. What, can you not dance?" he asked, smiling. "HA, I've been a dancer for fourteen years. I can dance," I said, "Just not in scenarios like this." "Wait, so you're like, a ballerina?" he asked. "Sure, Harry. I'm a ballerina," I replied, laughing. "Well, then you must show me your dance moves," he said, tugging at my hand. I finally gave in and followed him to the dance floor. There was a mass of people, all huddled around with their bodies pressed against one another, and as soon as you set foot on the floor, you felt the temperature increase by at least ten degrees. Harry and I found a small, open area. I turned so that my back was pressed against his torso, and I began to move my hips in time with the music. He followed along, and he placed his hands on my hips, gripping them tightly. I bent over slightly, so that my rear grinded against his pelvic area. We danced like that for a few songs, and then I began to sweat.  He turned me to face him, wrapping his arms around my waist. So, I wrapped mine around his neck. Our faces were inches apart. Only inches.