Chapter 19

I froze, sitting against the wall. I wasn't sure what to do, or to say. Even though I hadn't done anything wrong. "What the fuck, Zayn?" Harry blurted out. Zayn just shook his head. "It's not.. I didn't.." "He was just messing with me, Harry. I told him that I was stronger than him, and he proved me wrong," I said, cutting Zayn off. Worst. Excuse. Ever. Harry scrunched his face, looking extremely confused. I think we were all confused. "Oh.." he finally muttered. He was still drunk, thank god, or he would've realized that's not even close to what it looked like. I was still in shock, so I pushed passed Zayn and passed Harry out the door. I padded down the hallway, and Harry followed clumsily close behind. "Is this your room?" I asked, pointing to the last one. He nodded, and I walked inside, immediately hopped in his bed and curled up beneath the covers. I was exhausted, confused, and still kinda drunk. As soon as my head hit the pillow, the room started spinning. Harry came and sat on the edge of the bed.

     "Comfy?" he asked. I nodded. "Can I ask you something?" "Uhm.. sure," I replied. He let out a deep sigh before speaking again. "Do you have feelings for me?" he asked. I wasn't sure how to answer that. "I just met you yesterday," I said quietly. He shrugged. "True. Could you have feelings for me?" he asked persistantly. "We'll see how things go," I said. I sat up and kissed him on the cheek, and he blushed madly. I liked having the power to make him blush. "Goodnight," he said, getting up off the bed. I thought for sure he'd crawl in bed with me. "Back to the chair," he replied. "No, no, I'll sleep on the chair. You sleep in YOUR bed," I said, pulling the covers off of me and standing up. He walked over to me, placed his hands on my shoulders forcefully, pushing me back onto the bed. He laid me down, and pulled the covers back on top of me. "You, sleep in my bed. You're my guest," he said, gently stroking my face with his thumb. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Positive," he replied. I smiled, and he turned and headed for the door, flipping the lightswitch off. "Goodnight, Lex" he whispered. "Goodnight," I called out in the dark. Seconds later, I had passed out, completely forgetting about the Zayn incident. However, there was something else I was forgetting as well..