christian yelich; milwaukee brewers

4 YEARS AGO
"You ready, Liana?" I heard my best friend, (Y/F/N), yell from upstairs. We were on our way to a Miami Marlins game, for no other reason then so (Y/F/N) could stare at Giancarlo Stanton. I didn't have any Marlins stuff, because I don't watch baseball so I wore a white tube top with black ripped shorts and some Birkenstocks due to the intense Miami heat.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys from the hook and (Y/F/N) and I were on our way to Marlins Park. "There better be hotties on this team." I groaned, starting the car. "Have you seen Yeli?" (Y/F/N) asked me and I shook my head. "Oh, just you wait and see." She smirked and I shook my head. I was suddenly excited.

We arrived at the stadium an hour early. Our seats were right behind the Marlins dugout. They were amazing seats, (Y/F/N) won them in a raffle. I sat down and wasn't paying attention to anything but my phone when an elbow shoved into my side.

"Ow! What the heck?" I yelled and I turned to see (Y/F/N) gesturing up. I looked up and saw a beautiful tan boy with dark hair. "This is him." She whispered and I nodded. Oh damn, he was gorgeous.

I stood in his general direction until I felt his presence standing in front of the person next to me. He signed a ball for a little girl, which warmed my heart, and then he walked up to me.

"Hi beautiful, got anything you want signed?" He asked me and my heart raced. "Umm, I don't know if I have anything." I told him truthfully and he smiled. He leaned in towards me and whispered in my ear, "how about I give you my number instead?"

I bit my lip and nodded, blushing. I opened up contacts and handed him my phone. Later that night, after the game, he texted me.

from; christian yelich
hi tube top, i never got your name. how would like it if i took you on a date? you're absolutely stunning and would love to get to know you better. also i saw the way you looked at me when i signed the ball for that girl 😉

I blushed and smiled hugely. This should be the start of something amazing.
PRESENT DAY
"Babe! Hurry, we're going to miss our reservation!" Christian yelled up the stairs. It was our four year anniversary and we were going out to a super fancy Italian place in downtown Milwaukee.

Yes, I followed Christian to Milwaukee. I didn't love my job in Miami, so I put in my leave and left with Christian and found a new job here that I love. I walked down the stairs and Christian's eyes looked up from his phone to look me over.

"Holy shit," he mumbled under his breath. It was a hot summer day, so I was dressed in a black and white striped jumpsuit with a pair of blush pink heels. "Hot damn, you truly are the most beautiful girl in Milwaukee." He whistled and spun me around, causing me to blush. After 4 years, he still makes me blush like a middle school girl talking to her crush.

The drive to the restaurant was fairly quick because we live only a few minutes from downtown Milwaukee, so we were at the restaurant fairly soon. I was super excited, I was so excited to eat the amazing food and really to just celebrate with the love of my life.

We were seated in the corner and we ordered drinks and appetizers. Christian ordered the most expensive bottle of rosé on the menu, because it's my favorite. Our waiter brought us the bottle and let us pop the cork off.

Christian started pouring rosé into my cup when something clanked into the cup. "Babe, theres something in the bottom." I furrowed my eyebrows. Christian shrugged and stuck his fingers in my glass. When he pulled something out, my eyes went wide.

It was a diamond ring. When Christian wiped it onto the napkin and got down on one knee in front of me, my hands immediately flew to my face and my jaw dropped.

"Liana, I'm head over heels in love with you. Ever since you came to the Marlins game 4 years ago I've been hopelessly in love with you. I want to marry you and have a family with you. Please, say yes and become Mrs Yelich." He said as tears streamed down both of our faces. "Yes, yes!" I yelled. Christian slid the ring on my finger and picked me up and spun me around.

The whole restaurant clapped for us as Christian finally leaned in and kissed me passionately. I have him for life and I'm never letting him go.

a/n; requests are open! request in messages please.