kevin kiermaier; tampa bay rays

"Okay, she's sleeping." Kevin came to our room after tucking our baby girl into her crib and after she finally fell asleep. I gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Meredith Kimberly Kiermaier, about 3 months ago on July 16th, 2018. She has her dad's beautiful eyes and I know she's going to turn out to be absolutely stunning.

I closed my book and set it on the bedside table, smiling up at Kevin as he came closer to me. He smirked at me and I smiled, shaking my head. "What?" I asked. "You have no idea what I'm gonna do to you." He said and I shuddered.

Kevin and I haven't done anything in about a month. It was a lot raising a baby and I still have a few pounds left on me from the pregnancy which doesn't help my self esteem.

Kevin walked over to our bed and laid on top of me, kissing down my neck. He rolled us over so I was straddling him and I ran my hands down his chest, pulling off his t shirt.

Kevin's hand skimmed the bottom of my t shirt when all of the sudden, cries erupted from the baby monitor. "God damn it," he muttered as I climbed off of him. "What?" I asked. "I just wanted some alone time. It seems like every time we have some time alone, she starts crying. She needs a change or she's hungry." He said and I shook my head.

"Kevin, she's our daughter! We made a promise to her when we brought her into this world that we would take care of her forever. I can't believe you're thinking anything like this." I yelled and ran into Meredith's room, scooping her out of her crib.

I smelled her diaper which didn't smell so I assumed she was hungry so I got a bottle ready and fed her. I sat in the rocking chair as I fed her and she started to calming down.

"My girls." I heard from the door. I didn't want to smile because I was upset with him but I couldn't help it. He was looking at us with such love and adoration.

"C'mere, baby." I waved him over and he smiled, walking towards us. He put his hands on my knees and rubbed his thumb along it slowly, calming me down. "I'm so sorry, Em. I just miss you and I want to be able to spend intimate time with you but it seems like our little Mere here has the worst timing." He joked and I laughed, nodding in agreement.

"I'm not mad. I'll admit, I was upset when you said that but I was disappointed as well. I promise, the second this one goes back to sleep you can have your way with me." I said winked at him, causing him to smirk. "Hmm, is that so?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I nodded, giggling.

Finally, Meredith finished her bottle and calmed down and I put her back in her crib where she belonged. The second I set her into her crib, Kevin picked me up bridal style and ran into our room, tossing me on the bed. I laughed breathlessly as he followed suit, immediately attaching his lips to mine.

He had his way with me, alright.

~~~~a/n; i hate this one :/ sorry it's so short but i had bad writers block writing this one. hope y'all liked it