Chapter 13

Snoutlout

I was looking at the stars as I thought about Drago has done to Cami. It felt wrong, and I felt something ... 

Something that I never experience before. It was .. love. It was an experience that I never thought it was possible. 

I think I had falling in love with Camicazi Bludvist. Sure that I just met her, and in fact her father is the villain that threaten to destroy Berk , but I felt that Cami is completely different than her father was. 

She's funny, beautiful and very aggressive , just like me. 

I smiled of the imagination of us of being a couple, but is really possible?

I sigh, as I saw my cousin coming into view as I run towards him . "Hic! What you doing, I thought that -" 

"Snoutlout, seriously, I was just having some thoughts, and I needed the privacy , so I head to the Cove, no biggie. " 

Aunt Valka seems curious of our conversation as she asks curiously, "The Cove? The one you told me about when you first transformed?"

Hiccup nods with his mother's curiosity,  "Yes, the same cove that started all of this. Um, I know that you haven't been in Berk for some time now. 

How you feeling , coming back to Berk?"

Valka

It seems to be me that it happens too quickly. Learning that my son has the responsibility of being a savior of both Dragon and Viking, and coming back to Berk seems like a dream.

Hiccup sees the tension in my eyes as if he was studying me. " You can answer when you feel like it, Mom. 

I'm not holding a grudge on you of leaving with Cloudjumper sixteen years ago. He was just trying to protect you, that's all to it." 

I was amazed by the sixteen year old. He acts so casually , like it was nothing compared or scary about knowing about my past. 

Snoutlout said, "Hic, are you sure we can defeat Drago and defend Berk? It seems so different when you and Toothless battled the Dragon Queen." 

Hiccup nods, "True, this is a scenario that Toothless and I haven't encountered yet, but that doesn't stop us from trying, right?"

That made Snoutlout laugh, as if nothing has surprises him anymore. 

"Why does things get any more intense when you're around? Geez, Hiccup, you're like a magnet to trouble ." He jokes. 

"Hey! "  Hiccup said, pouting , as I see the cousins get along, as if it was a natural thing to them. 

I felt a hand touching my shoulder, as I turn around to see Stoick. He seems calmer as he looks at our son. 

"Hiccup has grown up , hasn't he, Val?" He asks. I smiled a bit, but it felt so hard, that I didn't know our son as Stoick has raised him on his own. 

"Was it hard, raising him?" I ask. The Chief chuckles, "He's a troublesome lad, I give you that. He has this rebellious side and it sort of reminds of someone I know." 

I blushed furiously as the Chief smiles, "He's an incredible young boy, Valka. It truly amazes me sometimes. 

In some ways, he is truly acting like a Chieftain than he realizes it himself. " 

Hiccup looks at Snoutlout for a moment as he pulls him aside to give some advice about something.

Hiccup

I sensed that Snoutlout having a crush on Cami. It's common knowledge because I had a crush on Astrid ever since I was little. 

"Snoutlout, you like Cami, don't you?" I ask the Viking as he said, "W-What you mean?" 

I crossed my arms, "Dude, I'm the Dragon Prince , I have the senses of a Night Fury, remember? 

I'm not mad, but amazed. I do want to admit to Astrid that I had a crush on her ever since, but I don't have the courage to tell her , with Drago coming in and all. 

Once this war is over, I'm going to face her, and I think it's best you tell Cami how you feel, don't wait until the last moment, take it from me." I said, which cause my cousin to be shocked of what I was saying. 

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked curiously as Snoutlout said, crossing his arms, "I can't believe this. 

Hiccup Haddock, giving me love advice? Man, I thought I seen everything. " 

Suddenly, Stormfly came into view and she seems serious. 

"Stormfly, what's the matter?"  I asked the Nadder with a curious, yet concern expression . 

"It's Drago, Hiccup. His ships are here."  She said, as my eyes turn into slits as I immediately turn into my Night Fury form , ready for battle. 

"Uh, oh, by that expression, Drago's here with the Bewilderbeast." Snoutlout guesses as the ice came out of nowhere as Stormfly immediately grabs my cousin to safety. 

"Stormfly, get Emily and the other dragons to escort all the villagers into the Great hall. " 

"But what about you, what you going to do?"  Stormfly asks. 

"I'm going to defend my family."  I replied with determination, as I flew to find Drago Bludvist .