Chapter 2

Snoutlout

It has been great since Hiccup finally accepts us and it has been weird for me, especially if we were related.

When Hiccup explained the new threat on Berk, Toothless seems to be annoyed of the situation, which I couldn't blame him.

Hiccup said, "I know that this is so sudden, but I guess that I need your help again, if you guys are up to the task."

Fishlegs laughed, "What kind of question is that? Of course we'll help! Besides, you're the Dragon Prince, so it is kind of like your duty to keep the peace between the Viking and Dragon world."

Hiccup seem to be in awe and digest of what the Viking just said.

"You might be right, Fishlegs, I never thought of it like that before."

"So, I say, let's get started." I declared, going on top of Hookfang, but Hiccup stops me for a split second.

"Hold on a minute, cuz. We still don't know who Drago is, or why is planning to attack Berk in the first place." He said.

Astrid said, "But we had to try to get answers on this guy and fast. Unless Trader Johann has some answers we need!"

Hiccup asked,  confused of hearing his name, as if it was a foreign language to him. Trader Johann?"

I patted on my cousin, "Don't worry about it. We'll introduce you and Toothless to him."

Astrid said, "Let's just hope that he wouldn't be too startled with Hiccup being a Night Fury and stuff."

Trader Johann

I was in my ship, and then all of a sudden, I hear something or someone coming in. I looked at the horizon, and with my greatest surprise, was it was the children of Berk, riding... Dragons?!?

"Johann, it's great to see you once again!" Astrid greets me as I still in major shock of what I've seen.

"Don't worry about it, Johann, these Dragons are completely harmless." Snoutlout reassures me as he pets his dragon.

I also saw that there were two Night Furies! How is that even possible?

"Oh, you never seen a Night Fury before, right? This is Toothless and this is Hiccup, Stoick's son." Fishlegs introduce them.

The Brown Night Fury transform into a boy. "Hi, you must be Trader Johann, right. I'm Hiccup, the Dragon Prince."

I was totally confused of why he was called the Dragon Prince, so Astrid told me the incredible story of Hiccup's Journey as the Dragon Prince.

When she was finished, I took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, Johann, you're not the only person who is still amazed of the Legend of The Dragon Prince." Snoutlout reassures me.

I asked, "So... what can I do for you lassies?"

"We just received news that Drago would attack Berk." Hiccup explains, but the brown-hair Viking seems to be on the edge since the events of being the Hero of Berk.

"And you wanted information about him, correct?" I asked again, scratching my chin.

"Yeah, that's the reason we came." Snoutlout said.

"Drago is a ruthless Dragon Hunter, who ultimately thinks that all dragons would follow under his rule.

If he finds out that you have dragons...

He'll not give you any second chances to believe that Dragons aren't evil."  

Hiccup said, "Well, that's a reassuring."

Astrid said, "Aw, cheer up, Hiccup, it's not all bad, besides, you're a Night Fury, the Dragon Prince! I know we can beat this."

Hiccup seems unsure about this situation. I felt bad for the lad, since that it has been a year since the events happen, and he doesn't felt like a hero like everyone on Berk believed he could be.  

Hiccup

I still feel overwhelm by being back to Berk, as the Dragon Prince. Having these powers is a big responsibilities and it seems harder than it looks.  

Astrid looks directly at me.

She asks, "Hiccup, you all right?"

I turned to the young Viking and said, "Sorry, Astrid, I was thinking about the-"

She replied, "Your Dragon Prince abilities? Have you figure it out yet besides transformation?"

I shook my head, "No, not really. I am still scared, Astrid. I really don't know much about my powers and we have a new threat that will threaten our home."

She said, "Hiccup, you will figure out what your powers can do. It'll take some time."

I nodded as we headed back to Berk. I decided to go back to the Cove, where I first discovered that Toothless inhabit my body.

Emily sees me as the Nadder slowly approaches me.

"Hiccup, what brings you here, back to the Cove? Did Trader Johann give you information about this Drago character?" She asks.

I replied, "He did, Emily, but I still have no idea of what my Dragon Prince Powers can do. I decided to come here so I can have some steam off and get ideas of what to do."

The blue Nadder said, "Oh, I see. You seemed distant from everyone since you and Toothless defeated-"

"The Queen. I still have nightmares of her, Emily. The way she challenged me, the way I almost killed Astrid in my Night Fury form, haunts me."

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock, it was a year ago! You have to be glad that Toothless is a part of your life now."  Emily recalls.

As I was about to reply to the Nadder, I sensed something far north of Berk.

"Hiccup?  What is it?"  The Nadder asked nervously but more curious of what I've sensed.

I immediately transform into my Night Fury form and flew off.

As I flew, I hear a familiar voice calling me.

"Hic, wait for me!"  I turned around as I saw it was Toothless.

"You sensed it too, right?"  He asked when he finally caught up to me.

"Yeah, what you think it is?"  I asked the black Night Fury.

The black Night Fury replied, "There is one way to find out."

We went to find the source of the mysterious thing we sensed.

Author's note:

What you think will happen next? Find out soon! - Jan