Chapter 3

Camicazi

As I walked through the village of Berk, it still hard to believe that Stoick the Vast actually allowed Dragons to live in Berk!

As I was thinking, a boy asked, "So, how you like Berk so far? I'm Snoutlout by the way and this is my Dragon, Hookfang."

I looked at the Nightmare and looked at Snoutlout curiously, "Does he ever-"

"Try to tear the village apart, like any wild Dragon would? Nah, he doesn't, mostly because of what happened to my cousin one year ago." Snoutlout replies calmly.

I asked, "What you mean? I heard that Berk is a dragon -killing place. Apparently things had changed. What happened?"

That was when Snoutlout turned silent, as if he was remembering all the things had happened during that year.

He said, "You wouldn't believe me, if I told you."

I replied, "I'm talking to a Berkian who owns a Nightmare, how is that hard to believe?"

I heard him take a deep breath, as he said, "Then you're going to brace yourself, Camicazi."

Hiccup

As Toothless and I flew through the sky, I was thinking about the trouble we would be in if Stoick finds out that we didn't return to Berk.

"Hiccup, what is it?"  Toothless asks me, concerned about my well-being.

I looked at the black Night Fury, "Do you realize how much trouble we would be in if my Dad finds out that we kind of left Berk without an explanation?"

The Black Night Fury's eyes widen as if what I've said struck a harsh reality.

"Yeah, I totally forgotten about that. Still, I can't believe that the Chief is actually your Dad. It must been weird for you."

I laughed, "It was. Mostly because I felt was anger, not being the happy Viking now. It is hard, knowing that I would be one day becoming a leader.

But the fates had other plans, wither I want to become a leader or not."

The Black Night Fury smiles at my response, knowing that being a leader isn't going to be an easy task.

Suddenly, we hear a sound, and we exchanged a glance on one other.

"What in the name of Thor is that, Hiccup?"  Toothless asks, worried.

A big Dragon appears in front of us, and there was a Rider. Is he a threat, just like Drago wants?

The Dragon attacks us and I was lead into a deep cavern where other Dragons seemed to grow respect for the mysterious Rider.

One of the wild Dragons approaches me, sniffing my scent.

"You... smelled like a Night Fury, but you're not a full -fletched one."  He said.

I chuckled at the Dragon. "Don't worry, I'm not going to harm any of you. Either does Toothless. We are friends with the Dragons. Actually, I'm the Dragon Prince."

The Dragons were in disbelief of what I have claimed to be, but luckily, Toothless said, "It's all true. He is the Dragon Prince. I was killed by Hiccup, but I inhabit his mortal body, and he realized that he is the legendary Dragon Prince from the Prophecy."