Olivia

"Remember our first night together," I asked as we sat in his truck.

"Were still playing the 'remember' game I see," he gave me a big grin. I laughed, he was so adorable. 

"Yea, I remember....I remember bieng scared!"

"You? Jacob Andrews? Scared?"  

"No, never!......" he shook his head with a cute pout. 

"I was just scared, that maybe you'd regret it, or not like it, or maybe I don't know... Things I thought of you know,"

"Did you think those things before? With other girls?"

"Ha! No, the only thing I thought about was making sure I double wrapped." I stared at him, blank faced.

"What?"

"Nothing.... Well I mean that night you didn't wear a condom with me, you got with Stephanie the next night, did you wear one?" he looked at me with his 'oh no not again' look.

"Liv, I Love you, L-O-V-E you!" he said,"I wrapped my junk with every one of them."

"You realize, you haven't wore one with me for awhile right?" he looked at me, he smiled, nodding his head like a baby that was asked if he wanted candy.

My eyes narrowed at him. "Why is that?" I asked.

He shrugged.  

"What if I'm pregnant?" I started thinking about it. I was eligible to graduate early since all my credits where past the regulation. I wasn't sure if I was though. Jacob and Ralph want me to, although I'd miss out on the fun next year with Lex and Soph. Just thinking  about how stupid we hadn't taken precautions, I was starting to panic. When was my last period? I thought to myself.

"Babe, don't worry, your not," we were parked outside my house.

"So, how do you feel about it?"  

I just shrugged.

"Enraged? Hurt? Anything that comes to mind?..." I stared down at my phone, my screen was a picture of Jake asleep. I couldn't help but think ....

"I feel stupid, embarrassed, angry, confused..."

He nodded. "It's perfectly normal", he said.

"I...I...I just don't understand, why? I don't understand why I wouldn't let anyone know?.....I fell angry with myself for hurting people, I didn't mean to hurt them, I thought I was protecting them maybe?"

"Nobody understands why anyone do the things they do",....... " you know, you've come along way, Olivia, your a beautiful, intelligent young woman who has a lot of love and support."

I smiled as a tear dropped down my cheek.

"I think that's enough for now, or is there anything else you'd like to discuss?"

I shook my head. "Thank you Dr. Andrews." 

He put his hand up,"Please Olivia, your my favorite nephew's girlfriend, you don't need to call me 'Dr.' you know my name," he smiled. I just nodded. "Your favorite huh?" I tried to lighten the mood.

He nodded,"yep, he's the only one that's dating someone that has brains..." he laughed.

"No one in the family will know any of this right?" he smiled and shook his head no.

   It's been a few months since Sophia told. I was mad at first, but I got over it. She was trying to help, I saw that now. She was waiting for me in the lobby,

"Hey, ready?" I asked.

She looked up away from her cell phone, "Yea."

"So what's going on with you and Travis?" I wanted to get my mind off of my problems, focusing in others was better than thinking.