Olivia

"I think it's safe to say..... Ten weeks". The doctor said as doing the ultra sound. I've been looked at, I'm in shock, so is Jacob. This is true. This isn't fucking Juno, I'm not a twenty something year old portraying a teenager who's pregnant. It's life! My real life! A seventeen year old who is pregnant. I looked at Jake. His eyes began to fill up with water. He doesn't want this, he's going to leave me. I know he loves me but shit he's leaving for the marines right after graduating, how are we going to do this? Abortions out, and I can't give what belongs to me away. I won't ever make my baby feel how I felt.

The ride home was too quiet. I killed myself with thoughts of what was running through his mind. I'm. It the only one in this.

We walked in to his room, I sat down on his bed, he sat next to me. We both just faxed at the wall. I felt his eyes burn into me. I turned to him, thinking it was his death glare, it was Infact his sorry puppy dog face. I feel so confused.

"what are you thinking?" he quietly asked. I laid down staring at the ceiling.

" your wanting out."

"what?"

"This is just a big turn in the direction we were heading. I mean-" he cut me off.

"well we did want to have kids right away," he said.

" after getting married, wich comes after your graduating boot camp." Jacob just looked away. He stood up and walked out.