Olivia

Its only been a week... My heart still hurts, burning with loss. Jacob saw the tiny blanket, it was his, my baby boys blanket. I couldn't bare to not sleep with it.

He kissed me and said he'd be right back. Usually he goes off for and hour then comes back.... It's been 5 hours. I called to make sure he's ok, no answer. I text, no answer. I begin to worry. I feel my chest tighten. My world was gone, I couldn't lose the other half of me aswell.

I texted Ralph, hoping he was with him.

Is he with you?

Yea..... :/

:( ?

He's drunk. >:/ ...... :(

Oh... Tell him I love him :'(

I'm going to let him cool off, il take him over after

Thanx

I ended up falling asleep on the couch watching tv....and waiting for him to come home.

I woke up, hearing him come inside. I didn't want Geo to wake up so thankfully I was able to get him upstairs.

"i love you so so so so much Olivia," he was slurrying his words. He's been drunk, but not like this. "Your so fuckin beautiful, you dont know how many guys wanted you since we were kids....." his breath reeked of cheep whiskey, and god knows what else. He continued,"I-I remeber when we first had sex....ughhhh you where so fuckin sexy,"

"jake please, be a little bit quieter,"

"your the sweetest, mostest beautifulest, oh my god your my everything!!!"

"i love you too jacob," i whispered as i leaned in and kissed his cheek.

'hey, moring beautiful..." i heard a famiiar voice. as i opened my eyes, he was leaning closer to me. he smelled fresh. he was freshly shaven and washed,

"morning, are you feeling better?"

"yea im sorry bout last night.......it was just my point of breaking i guess.."

"its ok, i know... but you scared me last night...." we stayed quiet staring up at the ceiling, holding eachother. "what now?" he asked.

"you mean, where do we go from here?" he nodded..."well, i think we should talk with your uncle, maybe he can let us vent out, maybe help us cope...and try and go on. no matter what life goes on, thats what we need to do. stick to our plan."

"i love you liv,"

"i love you jake". we stayed there, just holding eachother.