Sophia

Ralph was right, I would have done the same thing! But why did I feel so angry with her? No matter what she is my sister. My sister needs me!

I walked up to Geo's door and rang the bell. Geo opened the door and said,"what a surprise, haven't seem u lately." I smiled, "Is Liv here?" he nodded and motioned me to come in.

"She and Jake are in her room." he smiled.

I came up the stairs, i heard a familiar voice, make that two very familiar happy luaghing sounds. They both where on the computer looking at something. I knocked, Liv locked her eyes on me.

"sup squirt." he stood up and gave Liv a kiss on her forehead." I'll be back later, k text me if you want anything." he winked.

"layers squirt".

"bye".

"hi " I said.

"hi..."

"bed rest?"

She nodded," yea, they said I had to take it easy for awhile."

"....umm... I'm sorry for-"

"don't!"...."don't be sorry, I understand why, let's just skip it please? I don't want to be emotional, come on sit, what's new?"

After I caught her up with all the school gossip, Geo came in with dinner,"mmmm how did you know I wanted this?" asked Liv. "eghh I just had a feeling." Geo said. Liv and I look at each other, "Jacob"... We said at the same time.

"you feling better baby?" geo asked Liv.

"yea, I'm still worried, but ..."

"yea that happens when you love someone you help make..." they both smiled.

"ok well let me know if you need anything,"

"will do."

"so how did Geo take you being pregnant?"

"actually, at first upset, but then he calmed down and helped me and jake with seeing the possaruve part. Turned out we both felt the same way. I wanted to keep it, so does he. Although he wants to get married like now but Id rather wait." she smiled.

"so what happened for you to get bed rest?"

"dehydrated, check this out," she lifted the covers and her tummy seemed to look a little rounder and sticking out a bit,

"awe that's my niece of nephew in there?!.... How far along are you now?"

"week number 17?"

"wow, yea I know!"

"so, we have an appointment coming up to find out the sex... You wanna come?"

"yes!" we smiled and talked some more til I left home. After that I made it a habit to go see her everyday either during lunch, after school or after practice. Or an occasional text or phone call.

It was first period when I had text Olivia. I didnt see jake this morning, I hope they hadn't forgotten to take me with them to the doctors. It was about 11:25am when I got a call from Ralph to meet him at his car ASAP! I wondered what was going on. I saw Ralph worried slapped across his face, my gut told me it wasn't good.