Sophia

"You're what?!"

"SHHHH, you heard me, and please I beg you do not say anything, I mean I dont want to Jinx it."

"Have you told Jake?" Liv just sadly shook her head. It was raining hard, I can never sleep when there's a thunderstorm. I usually snuck into Olivias bed with her nights like this. This night was a bit diffrent. She came in my bed.

Bzzzzz, Bzzzzzz

Jacob sent her a text message, she looked at her phone and smiled. "Look," she showed me the txt. I know you don't want me driving out or anything but I wanted to make sure you're ok and safe

She text him back saying were all fine, mom was even home, it was hernight off. She and Ralph had been playing poker all afternoon. "A little compatition with your mom is healthy, right?" Ralph would ask.

I hugged Olivia just the way she used to hug me when I would feel scared. Just like the nights I'd sleep in her bed with her. We giggled and gossiped all night long. Travis and Jake where texting us both. We even had a little fun confusing them. She text Travis from my phone, and i'd text Jake through hers.Jake texted, Haha you fuckers are hilarious, just watch you little shits...>=) we just luaghed. ohhhh we're soooo scared ....lmao love you handsome;) we both txt him. Then Travis text, you guys are buttmunchers, just watch punks >=)

"oh, emmm, geeee, you're right, scary how they're alike."

"told you.." I said.

I woke up the next morning to Jake and my brother piling on top of us.

" five more minutes....pleassseee", Liv whined quietly, still asleep.  

" Awwww, you head that Ralph, my sleeping beauty wants five more minutes...baby wants five more minutes, yea huh?" Jake was talking like as if he was talking to a one year old. I just started smiling, it was funny.  

"well, well, well... Little fucker woke up, just waiting for this fucker," he slapped Livs butt hard. She lifted her head up out of the pile of pillows. "I'm up now," she was still half asleep.

Ralph made me scoot over, Jake was dragging Liv out of bed, as soon as she was on the floor, she got up and wobbled to the bathroom. Jake jumped on the section where Liv slept. I was in the middle of Jake and Ralph. All of a sudden I felt suffocated, they both where hugging me.

"I...can't.....breathe.." they let me go. "Assholes" I continued to lay with them until Liv's phone started ringing. Jake picked it up to see who it was.

"restricted" he said, his eyebrows pulled together. "Answer it." Ralph said.

"Hello?"

"Who's this?" he started to sound angry. "Fuck you, who the fuck is this calling my girl!?" Liv came walking in, she sat at the edge of the bed, looking at Jake his eyes staggering at her. Liv shrugged and whispered," I don't know, they keep calling."

"MOTHERFUCKER, I KNOW YOU IT'S YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT! BETTER RUN NEXT TIME I SEE YOU YOU BITCH!" Jake yelled, he ended the call. His face was angry. "change your number" he said coldly. She nodded her head, her huge messy bun jiggling at the top of her head. "Do you know who it was?" she asked. "That bitch Jason, I'd recognize that laugh anywhere."

"Laugh? They actually talked to you tho?....... They never say anything when I answer."

"Go change, let's go change your number." Jake said. Liv just nodded, she stretched and got up and walked to her room, Ralph got up and left my room. Jake stayed laying down next to me, his eyes glued to Liv's bedroom door.

She came out with her ripped jeans with dark black leeggings under and her sweater, her hair still up in her messy bun, and bangs perfectly swept to hter right side. I envied her for pulling off lazy day looks, I can't. Jake got up and stood at my door frame, his stalky back was facing me. I just saw Liv's arms around his waist. She wasnt able to connect her hands, just her fingure tips. They left out of my room. I could hear mom downstairs talking to them. Ralph came up and asked if I wanted to go with him to the store, mom needed some stuff and he didn't want to go alone. I said sure.