Ralphy

"mmmm baby, I love the way you kiss me there", she started giggling. I heard my phone go off one too many times.

"fuckin shit, hold on" I reached and checked who it was, Jake.

"sup man hey..."

"hey I need to talk now please!"

"what happened?"

"your going to wana fight me, so let's get this shit over with, I need to let it out anyway."

"arigt, where you at?".

As I pulled up jake stood there just sitting at the park bench.

"sup man?" he turned to face me.

"she's pregnant."

"who? Your mom?"

"no Olivia. We went to the doctor and they think she's about ten weeks. I don't know what she wants to do. I mean I want it, it's with her I love her. I want to marry her. I mean it's quick but not unwelcomed. Timing sucks, I just....."

"you got Olivia pregnant?" Jake nodded and let out a sigh. "look kick my ass get if over with, I won't fight back, I want this with her."

"I'm enraged with you, but I'm not going to fight you, as long as you be a man about it. Bro your my best friend! I never disliked that you and her where together, I mean at first I did a bit but you make her happy..."

Jake looked at, shook his head, " I don't know what she wants to do though."

I leaned in and patted his shoulder. Although I was livid for this, he was still my best friend and Livs boyfriend. "it'll be fine, you guys'll figure this out".

"He was making plans about us getting married and doing this but.... I don't want him to regret the baby and myself. Im afraid that later in life, he'll hate the fact that we both are the reason why he didn't do what he wanted too."

"Liv, if that happened you know i'd beat his ass. He knows it too! And you guys haven't talked about it so how do you know that's what he's thinking?" I said.

She sighed." your right, I just don't know if he'll hold back though."

"Trust me, Jake won't hold anything back from you."

I walked into Sophia's room, " Soph!"

"what's up?"

"we needa talk,"

"...bout???"

" Liv, and the baby...."

" What about them?"

"Liv needs your support now more than ever. I'm not happy with it, but it's my sister and her baby."

"well I'm her younger sister, it woulve been nice If I had her round here when I had things going on!"

"Soph, you and I would've done the same shit! Quit being a bratty sister a d be a better one!" I stormed out if her room.