Sophia

I walked in as everyone had left. It's been two days since it happened. Olivia was struck with sorrow, anger and hurt. I slowly kept in I saw Jacob asleep with his arms around her. They both where strangers in my eyes now. Olivia cried, a lot. Jacob would be angry, out of no where leave and come back with bloody knuckles.

"hi", I whispered. Livia's eyes searched mine, she smiled a small smile.

"hi" she whispered back. " is jake asleep?" I nodded grabbing the chair and scooting it towards her. " feeling better?" I asked.

"a little.....my hearts still broken, but Jacobs holding it together pretty well.." she smiled as her tears returned.

I couldn't help but year up as well. " you know, I feel so guilty, I didn't want it to be here so soon. I wanted to marry him, then start a family. Baby came first, then we'd get married, and everything would be perfect......" she continued,"moms right, when you feel the presence of motherhood, it's a feeling that you can never remember feeling without it." I looked down, tear drop escaping my eye.

"why?..... Why us? Why did this happen? I mean there's so many other 17 year olds that are out on drugs, and not giving a shit about their babies, I dont do drugs. I'm not abused, I'm h-healthy" she started to hold back her cries. Jake woke up. "hey... When'd you get here?" he said while stretching. Then hugging Liv tightly and kissing her cheek.

"shhh, it's ok, please stop crying.... Olivia, please" he said while comforting her.

"umm I better go, Ralph's waiting for me." I stood up and placed an envelope with a card inside, on the table next to her. I gently kissed her forehead. " live you sis," I walked out.

It's been a week since Liv was home now. She was able to finish up her last classes and receive her diploma. She didn't care about walking any line. She just wanted to have back what she lost.

"I'd be sad, I mean come on Jacob Andrews baby... Ughh" I heard a girl say.

"I'd thought she'd be happy, she can move on with her education," another said. I blew my lid when I saw Stephanie after school, talking shit. As usual.

"oh my gosh you guys are rediculous she wasn't pregnant, she just said it... I mean she found out that Jake was dumping her for me. Obviously she said it to-"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" I hear myself say. Jake and Ralph were next to me now.

"go on keep talking shit bitch! First of all you don't know shit about mg sister you stuck up bitch. Secondly, Jake would never...N-E-V-E-R... NEVERRR, leave Liv for a 2cent whore like you! Seriously don't you have a heart? My sister lost her baby! You don't know shit!" I finally felt my hand slapping all that makeup off her face.

"seriously, get over your shit. Bitch" jake told her.