Uncle Geo

"You asshole, your my older brother how could you? Robert shouted,

"How could i? how cooouuullldddd i? she was with me first. She cheated on me with you, my younger brother! You knocked her up!...Now look, she came running back, I dont love her, but that baby, that baby im going to be the best fuckin father i can be!" i shouted

"fuck you, some brother, she wants me to adopt the baby so who wins asshole? I DO! ...besides, we're going to the courts tomorrow, getting married..."

"good, merry the bitch, i just want my kid!"........

17 years later...

"you son of a bitch!" i yelled as my fist connect to his face. "If you didnt want to be her father you couldve let me be the dad i wanted, i tried to be...you piece of shit!"

"fuck you! that little bitch thinks shes better than my kids."

"thats why you beat her? beacause shes mine?"

he smiled and laughed, "yup, i loved her like my own, but everytime i saw her after she started growing up, id just see you and that bitch. I saw how shed laugh with you, how excited she'd get when you brought her gifts....she never did that with me!"

"you beat her....why would she be that way with you?!" i stopped as the blood from my brothers nose drizzeled.

"you really beat her because of me?" i felt my tears swelling up inmy eyes..

he nodded,"i hate you and that whore, especially that little slut." i punched his mouth again.

"your done, i want nothong to do with you or her bitch mom. mark my word, i will be a father to her... again! and this time you guys wont stop me!"