Olivia

I woke up and heard Jacob snoring in my ear. I looked at the clock, it was only 12:30 am, I've been asleep for half an hour. I turned to see Jacob looking so adorable, so quiet and sweet looking. I kisses his cheek and slowly got out of bed. I slowly walked to the office. I made sure no one was home. I guess they were still at Travis's party. I opened the cabnit that had my file. I dug threw every paper, every file in every cabnit. It was almost 2:30 now.

" Baby, what are you doing?" 

I jumped up, I felt my heart beating fast.  

" I'm sorry, I was just looking at my stuff..." he slowly walked over and sat on the ground next to me, he had his red boxer briefs on, his hair sticking in every wich way. He rubbed his eyes, " why, what are you looking for?" he asked picking up a file, wich was Ralphy's, "I remember when he got this back, Mrs. Kettles was pissed," as he laughed he picked up a drawing that my brother did back in fourth grade. It was a drawing of his teacher with horns sticking out of her head. "Put it away, come on, Im not going to find anything here." I said putting everything away. I heard the front door open, I peeked threw the window, Ralphy was home. I motioned for Jake to go back to bed, he nodded.  

As we laid there he asked," what where you looking for in file?"

"I want to know where I come from." 

"What?" sounding confused. 

"I'm not a Carmello, so what the hell am I?"  

"yea I guess I understand that part of it..... What if you find him and he wants nothing to do with you? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but..-"  

"I know, and if he doesn't, then he doesn't, but at least I'll know who he his..." he kissed my forehead, and we drifted off.

All week at school I trird to concentrate. Uncle Geo called Monday night asking me to hangout with him. Since Uncle Geo is Rob's older brother, I'm feeling a bit anxious. "Hey beautiful," Jake came behind me, kissed my cheek and sat next to me at the lunch table. I was deep in thought that I hadn't notice Jake. "Hey...."  

"Huh?" I slowly realized that he was talking to me. I turned to him and asked,"what?.......I'm sorry, I'm just nervous about Saturday." He nodded," You'll be fine, I mean Geo's the only one that dropped Rob out of his life. I mean your brother told me Geo beat the shit out of Rob after he got out on bail." my eyes widened," what? " 

"Oh, you didn't know?....Well don't say I told you, but yea."

The bell rang, lunch was over. The rest of the week came and went. Friday night, Jake wanted to make me feel better, he took me to watch a movie and dinner. It was nice bieng alone with him like that. After awhile we met up at the diner with the group.  

"Well if it isn't the love birds..." Derek said. 

Jake had been a gentleman all day. We stood by the table, Jake had his hand around my waist. Little things like this, makes me crazier for him.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Jake asked.  

" Everyone's going to the water tower, Blake and Bryce are getting the keggers." 

"Cool," he looks at me, asking if it's ok to go, I smiled and nodded.

We got to the water tower, a gust of nasuea flew through my stomache.  

"You okay?" asked Jacob. 

"Yea, I'm just still anxious bout tomorrow, I just don't want him to come at me sideways with Rob....I mean what if he's there too? What if he showed up?"

"hey, your going to be fine, maybe Geo just wants to spend time, make sure your alright..?" he cupped my face with his hands. I smiled and Nodded. "let's have a good time, just relax". We did.