Stupid Jocks

________________Edited_______________

I woke up lying on my bedroom floor, my back aching and wondering what happened, then the memories of last night came flooding back into my head.

Why was my dad such an asshole? I understood that he lost his wife that he dearly loved but I didn't do anything wrong why must he take it out on me? I got up, pain shooting through my back and decided it would be best if I had a hot shower before school, I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water until the bathroom started steaming up then I stripped my clothes and stepped in.

Immediately the hot water hit my back making me moan in pleasure it felt so good on my aching muscles. I fished up my shower and stopped the water and walked out into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I looked in the mirror and shuddered in fear, I looked horrible my eyes were still puffy and red and my hair was a total mess even though I just washed it.

I slowly pulled on sweats and a baggy hoodie, then I threw my hair up in a bun. Today I wasn't going to care about my appearance. Not that I usually did but I still tried to look half decent most days.

Skipping breakfast and heading out the door to drive to school I realized dad wasn't home. Thank god I could take anymore of him right now. Walking up to my baby to drive to school. Damn I could never get enough of this car. It was a 2016 Ford mustang.

The only reason I had this car is because before mom died she had a pretty large bank account in my name for university. It was enough for me to live a good life in high school and still be able to have enough to go to a good university. And the best part was dad couldn't do a damn thing about it, it was the one thing in my life he couldn't control.

Driving off to school I couldn't help but love the purr of the engine. I know I sound like a total dude but what can I say I love cars. I pulled into the school parking lot and got out of my car.

Walking by some jocks as I headed into school one of them stuck there foot out and I tripped falling into a heap on the ground, I hissed in pain as my back burned with fire. I was still damn sore from my asshole of a father kicking me repeatedly.

"Oh come on bitch I didn't trip you that hard, get up you baby". The jock who tripped me said.

I got up wincing in pain as I stood. The jock walked over to me and shoved me back down where I fell onto my butt and when I didn't think the pain could get any worse he kicked me in the same place on my back where my dad kicked me last night.

I cried out in pain, tears streaming down my cheeks as they walked away.

Why must my life suck so much, I'm not that bad of a person am I? I used to go to church I don't swear much so why must everyone hate and pick on me, what's the point of living anymore?