Happy Birthday Mal!

Mal screamed as the person she thought was her dad emerged from the coffin. "I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE!" Jackson screamed and Mal held her hand to her forehead. Mal went over to Jackson and punched him in the shoulder. "That was a dirty prank Jackie!" She yelled and Jackson laughed as he just hugged his sister. "Happy Birthday!" He yelled and Mal rolled her eyes. "Thanks. My favorite gift of them all." Mal said sarcastically. "All for the best!" Jay came in and he said, "Hey Jackson! Long time no see!" He fist bumped Jackson, and Mal's mouth dropped open. "No way! You were in on this?" She asked Jay and he shrugged. "Sure. We'll go with that." Mal smiled and rolled her eyes again. "Actually, we got you presents." Elena said and Jackson ripped off his wig yelling, "WEAVE....HAS BEEN SNATCHED!" Mal slapped the back of his head. "Hey!" "Is for horses." Mal replied grinning. "Whatever." Jackson grumbled and she laughed. Jackson smiled after a moment, and they got to the kitchen. 

"Happy Birthday Mal!" Elena, Jackson, Jay, and all of the remaining AK'S yelled. Mal couldn't hide the fact that she was happy. They sang Happy Birthday to her, and she blew out all the candles. Everyone started to eat the cake, and they set all the presents down in front of her. Elena and Jackson got Mal some new plaid shirts and a couple pairs of jeans. Everyone else got her necklaces and bracelets. "Where's Dad?" Mal asked looking around. Everyone shrugged and then another gift was presented to her. "What the heck?" She asked at the size of the present. "This is practically bigger than me." She said. Mal got the ribbon off, and before she could do anything else, the present exploded, and Jonathan emerged. "Pretty good, but I was pretty much expecting that." Mal said and Jonathan laughed. Mal grinned and Jonathan handed her a box. Mal took the box, and she opened it. It was a set of small keys, and her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. Jonathan saw her confusion, and he gently put his hands on his daughter's shoulders, and led her towards the window. He pointed out the window, and Mal's eyes widened. "No way!" She screamed and Jonathan nodded. Mal turned around and hugged her dad. She thanked him, and she almost ran out the door with her keys, before Jonathan pulled her back. "There's still another gift yet." 

Mal saw the tan box on the floor, and she walked over to it. "Open it!" Jackson yelled and Elena rolled her eyes as she rocked Spencer in her arms. "Wait, who is this one from?" Mal asked. "Me." Jay said and Mal gave him a look of confusion. "I thought all that stuff in Hawaii was my gift." Mal said and Jay smiled. "That was an added bonus." Jay said and Mal nodded. She pulled off the lid, and she almost fell over. She looked over at Jay and almost knocked him over as she hugged him. "Thank you so much." She said as he hugged her. Jay just grinned, and everyone gave an awe as the two puppies came tumbling out of the box. 

"Are they girls or boys?" Elena asked

"Are they girls or boys?" Elena asked. "The Golden Collie is a boy, and the other one is a girl." Jay said and Jackson said, "Come on M! Let's go test that Dune Buggy Dad got you!" Mal agreed, and everyone went outside to watch Mal and Jackson go in the Dune Buggy. Mal started the Dune Buggy, and Jackson yelled, "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!" "THAT'S MY FUCKING LINE JACKSON!" Jay yelled back and everyone laughed as Mal started to back up. "See ya'll round losers!" Mal yelled as they took off speeding into the field. A few minutes later they heard Jackson yelling in delight. Mal came around from the fence line, and she drifted to a stop in front of all of the people standing outside. "This...is the best day ever!" Mal yelled and Jackson picked his sister up and spun her around. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAL!" Everyone screamed. 

____________________________________________________________________________

EPILOUGE:

Evie and Carlos return their friendship with Mal and Jay again, and everyone is happy again. Mal has forgiven all of the people that hurt her, and Ben invites Mal and Jay to come visit Auradon. They go for a vacation, and return back to Colorado to resume their ranch life. Mal's dogs have loads of puppies, and Jay even wins the bull riding competition at the Rodeo! Mal and Jay, and all their friends still visit each other regularly, whether it's in Colorado or Auradon, and everyone stays happy, for the rest of their lives.

______________________________________________________________________________

I loved writing this story!!!! I hate to end it, but I'm kind of running in a dead end, and I have several new ideas that I'm dying to write!!! Royals will still be continuing, and I hope you all continue to love my writings!!!! 

I_Ship_Jal