Chapter 1 The plan

Rachel's pov:
I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Rachel wake up!" A voice says. The voice was my best friend Santana. "Go away." I say. "Gee thanks rach. Don't make me come in! We have school today." She replies. Now she was pounding on the door. "Wake me up when I care!" I yell. She was silent for a moment and I snicker. "Rach if you don't go to school you won't reach your dreams of going to NYADA and being on Broadway." She says. I jump out of bed and get changed. I go into the bathroom, wash up and do my hair. I open the door. She laughs. "Bout time." She says. "Whatever Santana." I say. We walk out the door and go to school. We walk in. I see finn by his locker. Finn was my boyfriend. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I say. "Okay. I'm gonna go talk to Quinn about the new cheer routine." She says. I walk over to finn. "Hey!" I say. "Hey Rachel!" He smiles at me. I give him a small peck on the lips. "You ready for sectionals?" He asks. "It's a month from now finn. I wish it was closer." I say. He laughs. "Well we should get you to glee club before you explode with songs." He says. I laugh. He takes my hand and we walk to glee club. That's where I find Santana. Me and finn walk over to her seats and I sit between them. Mr shue starts talking. "Now sectionals is coming up and our main glee club to beat is the all boys school the dalton academy warblers." Me and Santana look at each other. Having Santana as a best friend was a good thing. We were both planning the same thing. We were gonna spy on the warblers. We were gonna dress like teachers. After school we were gonna go to dalton.