Chapter 10 I hope your right

A/N: SO SORRY I STARTED SCHOOL AND I HAVENT HAD TIME TO UPDATE!

Santana's pov:

I see Rachel running out and Blaine following behind her. That's weird. He always does that when it comes to her. I look over at Finn and Quinn. Finns face showed that he was telling the truth! I have to tell Rachel!

I run out and Sebastian follows.

"Santana whats going on?" Sebastian asks.

"Finn is telling the truth! I have to tell Rachel!" I say walking faster.

"No Santana don't! Don't do that to Blaine!" He says. I stop and turn around to Sebastian.

"What does Blaine have to do with this?" I ask. I don't know why but I was angry.

"Okay. Blaine is in love with Rachel! You know that! If Finn and Rachel get back together than Blaine will be crushed!"

"I'm sorry for Blaine but Rachel is in love with Finn and she's happy with him. Blaine and Rachel are just friends. That's how it has to be Sebastian."

I walk away and walk into the choir room where Blaine and Rachel were sitting. They were sitting in the dark talking. I wait at the door and don't say anything.

"Rachel your gonna be okay. Do you believe Finn was telling the truth?" I hear Blaine ask.

"I do but then I don't. He was always kind of distant from me." I hear Rachel say.

"But Quinn hates you and she still loves Finn. That's just one way for her to break you guys up and for them to date again."

"That's true."

"And if Finn is lying then he doesn't deserve you. Your beautiful,kind, and amazing. If he can't see that he is stupid. If Finn makes you happy and you love him believe him."

I hear footsteps coming up behind me.

"Now that's love. You want to ruin that?" I hear Sebastian whisper.

"I hope your right Blaine." Rachel says.

I sigh. I can't tell Rachel about Finn. I have to make sure Blaine and Rachel are together. To do that... I'm gonna need Sebastian's help. I turn to Sebastian.

"I hope your right." I say