Chapter 5 The prep time

Rachel's pov:

I stare down at my phone. I was expecting a text from finn or from Blaine. Blaine was a friend. Did I think of him as more then a friend? No,get those thoughts out of your head. You love finn not Blaine.

"Rachel. You okay?" Santana asks.

I sigh. "Rach come on I'm your friend you can talk to me!" She says.

I sigh again. "Don't make me go all Lima heights on your ass. Tell me what's wrong!" She starts to get angry. I laugh.

"Fine fine. I was having a really weird thought that I like Blaine. " I say. Her mouth drops open. "Your still coming tonight right?" She asks. I don't answer. "Right?!" She says. "I don't know." I say. She stands up.

"Rachel Barbra berry!! You can not and I repeat can not cancel now! You are like my wing women and my best friend I need you to come tonight!!!" She cries out.

I laugh. "You rarely say my full name." I say. She scoffs. "Only when I'm mad at you." She says. "Like I said, RARE!" I say. "Well maybe I could come but finn wanted to hang out tonight."

"Oh Rachel. Do I need to walk you through everything?" She sighs. "Tell finn that were gonna go hang out with friends."

"I guess."

"Let's get ready we have about an hour or 2."

"I call the shower first."

"Yeah yeah take your precious time. As usual."

"Oh shut up."

She laughs. I jump in the shower and wash my face. I had my clothes in the bathroom. I dress in my pink dress that reaches my knees. I put on a white cardigan and curl my hair. Santana used the bathroom downstairs. She was wearing her purple long dress and her hair was down.

We heard a knock on the door. I run downstairs. Blaine and Sebastian were in tuxes.

"Wow." Blaine says looking at me.

I giggle. "You don't look to bad yourself warbler." I say.

He laughs. "Ready to go?" Sebastian asks.

"Yeah. Let's go party. " Santana says laughing. We all laugh and leave my house.