Chapter 13 What went wrong

Rachels pov:

Sebastian was out the door and running to the hospital since it was only like 10 minutes away from Dalton. I look around for Blaine. He was leaning up against the wall. I run to him.

"Blaine!" I yell.

"Rachel? What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Long story short santana is in the hospital." I try to say calmly.

"Oh my god! What happened!" He asks.

"She fainted and nobody could wake her up. Now can we go please!" I say grabbing his arm.

I pull him outside and drive to the hospital. I park and get out. We run up to Santana's room which was on the third floor. Sebastian was waiting by Santana's bed. She was awake now.

"Santana!" I yell running to her side.

"Hey ra-" she says in a weak voice but I cut her off.

"How dare you scare me like that! What happened? W-why did you faint?! Don't ever scare me like that again!" I say quickly. She just laughs.

"Oh the price I pay for being your best friend." She laughs.

"Oh shut up!" I laugh.

The doctor comes in. Me,Blaine,and Sebastian all turn to her.

"What happened!?" We all say at the same time.

"Ms.Lopez hasn't been eating. So she fainted. We just have to feed her, have somebody keep an eye on her, and we will be good to go." The doctor says handing a tray of food to Santana. After that the nurse leaves.

"Ewwww gross I don't want hospital food!" Santana says.

"SANTANA! WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN EATING?" Sebastian lashes out.

"I haven't been hungry." she shrugs.

"seriously thats the story your sticking with?" Blaine says.

"No,you guys are to smart to believe that. Im just afraid, of the secret that me and rachel have been hanging out with you and sebastian." She says.

I knew that wasnt the reason. I know the real reason was that Santanas parents are getting a divorce, And her dad has been seeing pucks mom.