Chapter 16 Christmas Eve at Dalton

Sebastian's pov:
Normally I would punch Blaine in the face if he smacked me with a pillow while I was sleeping, but in the spirit of Christmas I didn't. Honestly this is the happiest I have ever seen him and its Senior year.

"Jeez Blaine I'm up." I say sitting up in bed.

"Good, because it's Christmas Eve. The girls are gonna be here in a few hours, we need to start rehearsals and everything." He says walking away from the bed and to his desk.

"Yeah I know what day it is which is exactly the reason I didn't hurt you. Oh yeah what time will they be here?" I ask.

"12" he says.

"Time?"

"8. So hurry we need to be down in the choir room by 8:30 the counsel wants to meet with us."

"Yeah yeah whatever." I walk to the bathroom and jump in the shower. After 10 minutes I come out dressed and ready to go.

"Come on." He says. We walk down the stairs to the choir room. All the warblers were standing there.

"Good you made it." Wes says.

"Wouldn't miss it." I say.

"Are your girlfriends coming?" David says stretching the word girlfriend.

"Guys come on cut it out. This is a special Christmas, for all of us." Blaine says.

"Blaine's right. This is senior year and we will be spending this last Christmas together." I say.

"So you need to see all of the Warblers?" Blaine asks.

"Yeah. Sectionals is coming up. We need to practice our set list." David says. We practice the entire time until my phone rings. I dive for it and answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey." Santana says on the other line. The boys look at me and look around at each other.

"Oh hey. What's up?"

"Uhm Rachel is kind of bugging me about this, should we wear dresses or normal clothing?"

I stammer. "Y-y-you guys haven't even gotten ready yet?"

"Well we would have if Rachel hadn't dragged me downstairs to make gingerbread shaped pancakes."

"Okay well wear whatever. Try to hurry please it's 10."

"Okay whatever I will try to."

"Bye see you in a little." I hang up the phone.

"Awww what we don't get to see a fight on who gets to hang up first?" Blaine jokes. I punch him in the arm.

"That's you and Rachel lover boy." I joke back.

"Call me a criminal for being in love with my girlfriend." He laughs.

"Okay I will."

"Let's start on the Christmas songs?" He asks. The warblers nod. We practice our Christmas songs for a while and then Blaine gets a call this time.

"Hello?" Blaine turns around and mouths to me 'Rachel'

"Okay I will meet you there." Blaine hangs up. "Come on Sebastian." He says. We walk over to where we met the girls the first time. They walk in through the front doors and I almost fainted and pretty sure so did Blaine.

"What?" Santana asks.

"Oh what? Umm nothing." I say.

"Really cause you both are staring at us like we are some sort of swimsuit models." Rachel says.

"Without the swimsuits though." Santana says. Rachel nods.

"Sorry. You guys just look so amazing it took my breath away." Blaine says. Rachel was wearing a nice red short dress that goes a little bit above her knees with her hair up in a braid across her head. Santana was wearing a short green dress, same length as Rachel's, with curly hair.

"Do you guys just wear the uniform even on the holidays?" Rachel asks.

"Yeah sure lets go with that. Come on let's go." Blaine says. We lead them into the choir room and the warblers have formed a giant line that had 2 chairs at the end. The girls laugh. We walk down the isle and they sit in the chairs.

"Ms.Berry and Ms.Lopez , thank you for joining us today. We have prepared a number in your honor." Me and blaine say.

"Oh no." Rachel laughs burring her head in her hands. Santana laughs and shakes her head.

"Oh come on San you know you want to hear it." I joke.

"If you make me sit through the worst thing ever I might die." She jokes.

"Trust me it isn't." I say. I disappear with Blaine into the crowd of Warblers. I push the stereo and 'All I want for Christmas is you' starts playing. I could hear the girls giggling already. The warblers clear the path again for me and Blaine to walk down singing.

Through the song we try to get them to sing with us. Rachel was the first one to start. It was Blaine's turn to sing so I was quiet while I heard them sing.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need" Rachel sings. Blaine takes her hands and I take Santana's.

"I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree." Santana sings.

"Oh, I just want you for my own, more then you could ever know. Make my wish come true." They sing together.

"Baby all I want for Christmas is you." We all sing together. Blaine and I spin them around. The song finishes and we all laugh. The girls clap and hug us.

"That was amazing!" Santana says.

"Yeah it was." I say.

"Want to know what would make this better?" She asks.

"What?" I ask.

"A mistletoe." She says.

"Oh come on Santana, you should know that we don't need a mistletoe to kiss each other." I say.

"Really?" She asks sarcastically.

"Yeah." I answer back.

"Show me because I don't believe you." She smiles.

"Okay." I smile back. I kiss her and of all the kisses I have ever had this had to be the best one. It felt magical. Everybody cheers.

"Go San!" Rachel calls.

"Sebastian!" Blaine cheers. Rachel whispers something in Blaine's ear. He nods and I got scared.

"SEBTANA! SEBTANA! SEBTANA!" They chant and everybody joins in. We laugh.

"Rach?" Santana asks.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"If me and Sebastian are Sebtana then you and Blaine are-"

"Blainchel." I cut her off.

"Fair enough." Blaine says smiling. He wraps his arms around Rachel.

"Okay now you guys definitely have to kiss,Blaine." Santana says. Rachel looks up at Blaine and nods. They kiss and once again everybody cheers and yells Blainchel. It was the best Christmas Eve ever.

"So tomorrow is the Christmas ball of course." I say. Santana nods.

"Do you maybe want to go with me?" I ask.

"I thought you would never ask." She hugs me.

"Do you think Blaine is gonna ask Rachel?" She asks. I look outside and see Blaine and Rachel sitting and looking at the stars with her head resting on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I think he did." I say looking down at her. I kiss the top of her head and walk her outside. If I didn't say it before I'm gonna say it again... Best Christmas Eve ever.