Chapter 14: Uh-Oh

Blaines pov:

"okay i believe you." i say. Rachel looked kind of suspicious. She knew something me and sebastian didnt.

"Santana?" Rachel asks.

"Yeah?" Santana asks.

"Can i talk to you outside?" she asks. Santana gets up and they walk outside.

"You okay?" Sebastian asks me.

"About what rachel or santana?" I ask.

"Both."

"Well santana I'm just happy she's okay but, Rachel-" I say but then the girls come back in.

"Hey we're back." Santana says.

Sebastian looks at me then at Rachel then at Santana then back at me. Rachel looks down at her phone.

"Blaine,Sebastian?" Rachel asks.

"Yeah rach?" Sebastian asks for the both of us.

"The new directions are coming over to talk to santana and help her get better." Rachel says. Even though she was looking at me the entire time somehow i knew she was also talking to sebastian.

"so what we have to leave?" I ask.

"no i cant leave.I cant leave santana. Shes my girlfriend!" Sebastian says.

"awww. Thanks Sebastian." Santana says getting out of bed to go hug him. They hug and Rachel gets another text.

"Uh-oh! Guess you cant leave the building now." Rachel says.

"Why the uh-oh then?" Santana asks.

"Because..... They are already in the building and if they leave then they will be spotted and the new directions will know we have been with you guys and that santana is dating sebastian." She says.

"Oh,then that really is bad. Okay we have to hide then." I say.

"But where?" sebastian asks.

"Down the hall maybe?" Rachel suggests. "I will come in a little just quickly go."

Me and sebastian run down the hall and hide behind a cart. Well sebastian did first and pulled me down with him. I see the new directions walking into Santanas room.

"so dude what were you saying about Rachel?" Sebastian asks.

"Well I was aaying that I really do like her and that i want to go out with her just Finn is holding me back from doing it you know?" I say.

"Yeah i understand how that could be a problem." he says.

"Yeah. Im running out of ideas on what to do. Help me Sebastian. You got santana now you have to help me get Rachel." I say.

"Hmm well you can always just try to make the first move, then she will fall right into your arms."

"But shes dating Finn. I cant do that. Can I?" I say.

"Yeah you can dont worry i do it all the time."

"okay then maybe i will."

"You do that."

I laugh a little. I see rachel come out of the room. I get up and walk to her.

"Oh you finally came." I say sneaking up behind her. she jumps.

"oh my god Blaine you scared me!" She says.

I laugh and so does she.

"Sorry i didnt mean to do that." I say.

"sure you didnt." she says sarcasticly.

"Whatever Berry." I say

"Shut up Anderson." She smiles.

"So are they all in there?"

"yeah. I had to say i was going to the chapel to pray for her to get better."

"Well it worked. Somewhat"

"for now it has."

"thats true."

"of course it is."

"so what are you gonna do?"

"do about what?"

"Finn. You dont seem so sure about him now."

"I dont know Blaine. I have no idea what im gonna do." she says teary eyed.

"No, dont cry. Come here." I say pulling her into a hug. she hugs me back but she was already crying.

I look down at her and she looks up at me. I wipe away her tears and she smiles.'Just make the first move' kept ringing in my ears. Maybe i should. I leaned in to kiss her and she did the same. We were about to kiss but then.

"HEY!" we hear somebody yell. Rachel looked shaken up and I knew the voice. The voice belonged to Finn. He starts walking towards us and all I can think is what's going to happen next