Chapter 10

"So, what movie are we warching?" You asked, looking at the many posters in the hall.

"Can we watch Dogcopter?! I heard it's super cool and full of action!" Lemmy exclaimed, as he pressed his face against one of the posters.

"Oh come on, you never even read the books!" Iggy remarked.

"You read books? Boring!" Boom Boom stated, making his way to the counter.

"They aren't always boring.." You mumbled, catching up to them.

You didn't really mind what movie they were watching, as long as it wouldn't put you to sleep.

"Alright, we'll take four tickets to..." You heard Iggy begin to choose the movie, but were distracted by something in the corner of your eye.

You looked to your left, managing to see a strange shadow for a split second. Chills went down your spine as you moved closer to the others.

You saw as the others had went on to get popcorn, soda, and other snacks. You quickly made your way to them.

"Here! Have a soda! We can share the popcorn if you want!" Lemmy handed you a soda.

"Thanks" You smiled.

"Alright, let's get going" Iggy walked down the halls. The rest followed as you tagged along.

After some trouble over whether the theater was number nine or six, you finally reached the doors and walked in.

"Ugh. That was ridiculous! Of course it was nine you idiots! The paper was upside down!" Pom Pom hissed.

"How was I suppose to know?!" Lemmy cried. "It was obvious!" She growled.

"Guys, can we all just chill? We finally found it, that's all that matters, right?" Iggy smiled sheepishly.

The others glared at him while you sent him a faint smile.

"Should we sit in the front or the back?" Lemmy asked, seeing the many rows of seat.

"The front!" "No, the back!" Iggy and Boom Boom began to argue. "Again? Ugh." Pom Pom muttered.

You sighed, seeing as they would argue over everything and anything if they were given the chance.

"How about the middle?" Lemmy finally suggested. Boom Boom and Iggy blinked.

"Well...Whatever" They mumbled and headed for the middle section, as did the others.

'Finally! I can sit next to Iggy!' Pom Pom thought, a huge smile on her face.

However it quickly vanished as she noticed both you and Lemmy sitting on eithee sides of him. She frowned, and her hands became fists.

"Ahem!" She stomped in front of you. "Yes?" You looked up at her, slowly sipping on the soda you'd gotten earlier.

"Could you move?" She growled. "But...I sat here first-"

"Move!" Pom Pom cried, shoving you out of the seat, then taking it for herself.

The soda spilled all over your clothing as you fell onto the carpet.

"Hey! What the heck?!" You growled, standing back up, and being completely soaked in the beverage.

The clothing began to feel sticky. "Hotdog" Boom Boom stared as your clothing appeared to stick to you.

"Perv!" Iggy smacked him.

"Have some napkins!" Lemmy tried to dry your clothing, but it seemed to only get more paper stuck onto it.

"Ugh!" You stormed out of the theater, and to the bathroom, frustrated.

"Look at what you did!" You could hear Iggy scolding Pom Pom as you left.

As you walked down the hall you could hear a very faint, deep, laugh.

"Huh?" You looked around, but it was silent, and no one seemed to be around.

You then spotted the bathroom as you reached the end of the hall. As you were walking in, you were pulled back out.

"AH! LET GO!" You cried, just before your mouth was covered. You struggled to move around as you were held in the person's grip.

Before you knew it, the stranger had ran out through the back door with you in hand, and had placed a bag over your head.

You tried not to panic, knowing you'd run out of air if you did.

You could feel the bag get smaller as less and less air was coming in, and before you knew it, you were knocked out.

It seemed like hours had passed before you could wake up again.

But when you did, you breathed hard, and appeared to be hyperventilating.

You looked around, your heart beating intensively as you became conscious again.

"W...Where am I?" You managed to say, slowly putting your hand on your heart, noticing it slowing down.

You looked around, you were sitting on some sort of cusion and a light was shining down on you.

"Ah, you've awoken." A voice said. It sounded rather distorted, and difficult to identify.

You looked around, wondering where it'd come from.

"You know, I'm glad you've been around...Distracting all those...Koopalings....They always got in the way of my plans" The voice said.

You narrowed your eyes, trying to decipher who it was.

"Who are you?!" You shouted, a frown appearing over your face.

"Who am I? Well...I'm sure you know who I am...But we've never really interacted much..." The voice mumbled.

"Are you...One of the Koopalings? Roy, is that you?" You asked. "Why are you doing this?"

"Pathetic! You think I'm one of them?! One of those buffoons?!" The voice hissed.

"They aren't buffoons" You growled.

"Ha. If you say so. Haven't you ever noticed how foolish they act? They can't do anything right" The voice grumbled.

"Well...Why do you have me here?!" You questioned.

"Why...? Hmm...Well, I was just thinking that perhaps you could help in my ingenious plan." The voice explained.

"Plan..? I am not going to be part in whatever that is!" You hissed, standing up from the cushion.

"Who said...You had a choice?!" The voice hissed, and you were pulled into the dark corners of the room.

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for being patient, and for all the feedback! Honestly, I never thought this book was that good, but you all have proven me wrong! Also, I've noticed that a lot of you have requested for specific Koopalings, so should I do that (as any ordinary readerx*** book) or should I keep going with this story mode of sorts? o.o or if you have any other suggestions as to how to do it, please PM me or leave a comment!~