LA Girls

@mayadavidson: I'm coming for ya, LA 🌞🌴

@darcygoldrish, @alisha, @miastammer and 70k others liked this. 

@alisha: OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU😍

@laurenzzo_: have fun girl! we'll miss you at homecoming xx

@mayadavidson: I'M SO EXCITED U DONT EVEN KNOW @alisha, thanks girly, have fun with Shawny 💜 @laurenzzo_

@miastammer: Alisha, Ashley and I will see u at the airport babes!

@mayadavidson: hell yeahsssss @miastammer

@mayascoffee: can't wait to meet you at beauty con this weekend❤️❤️

@shawnmendes: we'll miss u! :(

@darcygoldrish: ^^ yes, we will

@mayadavidson: awwe guys, i'll miss u too! but party hard at homecoming for me, and send me pics! xx @shawnmendes, @darcygoldrish

I was now at the airport. My mom and step dad were fighting before I left so neither of them could take me to the airport so I called an Uber. Shawn was on a date with Lauren so he didn't have time to come say goodbye at the airport, so I ended up going to the airport with Darcy. 

"Have you got everything?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Passport?" 

"Yes"

"Boarding pass?"

"Yes"

"Phone?"

"Yes, now quit being my mom, I've got everything! Thank you, I should go! I don't wanna miss my flight! Thank you so much for coming to the airport with me," I said and gave her a big hug and said goodbye and went through check in and was now about to board the plane. I couldn't contain my excitement.

I was about to put my phone on airplane mode when I saw a text from Shawn. 

Shawnyboy🎤:

Have a safe flight! miss u x

I smiled and quickly wrote back.

Mayabear🐻:

Thanks Shawn! see u monday, miss u too x

And with that, I turned my phone off and relaxed in my seat. I spent the whole plane ride sleeping since I had a late night flight. I was woken up by the flight attendant tapping me on the shoulder. My eyelids fluttered open. She smiled down at me and told me that we had landed in LA. I grinned and thanked her for waking me up. I got up from my seat and grabbed my carry on from the overhead compartment and made my way out of the plane. 

I was keeping an eye out to see my friends, and when I see them I drop my carry on and run towards them. I go to Alisha first because she's my bestfriend. I hugged her and then I hugged Ashley, and then Mia. We all quickly talked before I ran back to get my carry on that I dropped when I ran to the girls. 

We all went to Starbucks first because we were all basic AF. I ordered an iced vanilla latte with almond milk. I put the straw in and sipped on it whilst catching up with the girls. 

"Oh my god, I seriously have missed you guys so much! What's been up? Oh my god, why haven't I vlogged yet?" I quickly pulled out my camera and turned it on and started vlogging. 

"Look who I'm with!" I said excitedly to the camera and the girls all came over and hugged me. "Man, it is good to be in LA! I'm here for beauty con, as most of you guys probably know. I am doing a meet up with Alisha and Mia at 2pm on Saturday so make sure to come say hey and we can take cute pics and I hug all your pretty faces," I said. 

I put my camera away and we caught an Uber and went to Alisha's apartment. "Oh my god, you got a dog!" I squealed and walked over to the tiny little malshi that was asleep on the couch. 

"Yes! We wanted to leave it as a surprise. Her name's Chloe and she's a malshi," Alisha said.

I sat on the couch and the puppy stretched and started wagging her tail, I picked her up and put her on my lap patting her. Oh my goodness, she was freaking adorable! 

"So, Maya, do you want to go shopping for Beauty Con outfits now or do you wanna rest up? Since it's Friday, shops are opened late so you can have a bit of sleep before we go," Alisha said.

"Let's go now! But is it okay if I quickly shower and stuff? I feel gross after being on the plane," I said.

"Of course, you know where the bathroom is! We'll see you soon," Alisha replied.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I had a shower and changed into the gingham dress that Shawn picked out ( A/N I've included a photo of her outfit at the start if you guys wanted to see what it looked like) when we were packing. I felt bad for snapping at him that day. I know he was only worried, and I really did need to open up more. 

I quickly changed and put on a little bit of light makeup and went to the living room. 

"Alright, let's go!" I said and linked arms with Alisha and Mia. Ashley couldn't come with us because she was packing for San Fran. We decided to go to The Grove. We went into Brandy Melville, Nordstrom and Topshop. Alisha and Mia quickly found their outfits but I was still looking. 

By now, it was lunch time and I still hadn't found an outfit. We were hungry so we decided to go to Olive Garden and get some food.

"I haven't been here in months oh my god!" I squealed. 

We all laughed and sat down outside. We ordered our food and ate quickly and went back to shopping. We were now in Anthropologie. They're stuff is hella expensive but they had a lot of cute things. Mia and Alisha were helping me look for an outfit. We took a few outfits to the dressing room and I tried on a few while they helped me decide. 

The first outfit I tried on was a purple two piece set with gemstones. It was cute but it looked more like a Coachella outfit so it was a no. The next outfit a black tight one shoulder dress with sequins, but that was a no as well because it looked a little too glam for me. And then we were on the last outfit. A hot pink skirt with a multi-coloured striped button up with a little tie up at the bottom. I liked it, it was cute and it was different. Mia and Alisha agreed on this one and we went to the counter and paid. We then left the store and decided to go shop for some shoes. 

I decided on a pair of dark pink heels. And I already had a clutch at home to accessorise with. After our successful shopping trip, it was almost dinner time. We shopped for so long. We ended up going to Alisha's house. Since we bought quite a lot, we thought we should film a haul together. 

We all sat on the couch in Alisha's living room and started showing everyone what we got. We decided that we were too tired to film the try-ons so we just did a normal haul. Then we got changed into our pyjamas and ordered some pizza and put on a movie. We were all the couch editing whilst watching a movie and eating pizza. It was a really good night. 

After that, Mia ended up sleeping over. I slept in the guest room and Mia slept in Ashley's room since Ashley was staying at Jon Marie's so they could go to San Fran tomorrow morning.