Chapter 1 normal day on berk

Author P.O.V

Berk just gotten a whole lot better, vikings on the backs of dragons? who knew this would happend.Dragons and vikings have been living in peace for 5 years.

Hiccup P.O.V

I gotten woken up by a sticky slime on my face I thought it was just me but turns out toothless kept on licking me until I got up "alright alright bud we can go flying"i smiled at him and he jumped with

joy.

Astrid P.O.V

I woke up by the bright sun on berk,I got up ate breakfast and ran to stormfly n gave her chicken, suddenly I saw a black figure flying up in the sky the moment I knew it was hiccup and toothless."Hey girl u wanna fly with hiccup and toothless?" "rachlkkk" I putted on her saddle and took off.

Snoutlout P.O.V

"ARGHHH where are they are we training or not!!??" I said with an annoyed tone "snoutlout for once can you just wait and besides you just got here and your complaining already" fishlegs said with a annoyed face "you shut it fish" I thank tackled him to the ground and we started fighting.

Hiccup P.O.V

Me and toothless were just flying up in the peaceful clouds when someone suddenly shouted my name I knew whos voice was it and I turned around and saw astrid on stormly flying next to me "hey where were you?"I said smirking "ummm..trying to catch up with you, how much faster can you fly?" "well depends on how much practice you get:)" I said smiling "ok we should probbaly get back to the academy fishlegs and the others are probbaly there now".

Authors P.O.V

Hiccup and Astrid flew to the academy and countinued their normal day on berk.

look I know its bad and all but its my first book ok? but interview time

our guest is snoutlout! wait what!?

snout:thank you thank you!

me:what are you doing here!?

snout:ummm the guy told me to come here?

me:I rather interview the twins than you

snout:Hey at least im tougher than them!

me:-blahhh- gross

snout:its true look at my armpit -smells- whoooo snoutlout snoutlout oy oy oy !

me:omg your armpit smells like yak poop!!

snout:ikr that's what makes you tough

me:im out -walks off stage-

snout:I guess thus is waste of my time!!! -knocks down camera-