Chapter 12 The Revenge part2

Astrid P.O.V

Maybe it was a good idea to sleep at hiccup's place cus its really lonely and scary in my house its really dark too but i than suddenly heard something it sounded like someone is climbing up the stairs into my room oh no...so i stood up gotten my axe and waited for the door to open.The moment it opens Eric came.....now this is bad "wat do u want eret?" i said in a fierce voice "oh just came to see you my beautiful girl.." he said stepping closer to me slowly i backed up and soon enough i was against the wall and he was infront of me he held my wrists against the wall, i tried to break free but his too strong than he whispered something in my ear "your mine now..."than i saw him taking out some kind of liquid and trying to put it in my mouth but i fought back but luckily i gotten out of his grip but he took out a knife and cut my writs it was very deep the last thing i knew is that eric kicked me hard and i blacked out....

Hiccup P.O.V

It was already morning so i decided to go to astrid's house and see if she wants to go flying.When i reached her house i knocked on the door but no answeres i kept knocking for the 7 time but no answer so i kicked open the door and i saw a bloody knife on the table, oh no.....i rushed upstairs and my eyes winded when i saw astrid lying on the ground all bloody i quickly ran to her picked her up bridal style and ran to gothie how could have this happend!?

Eric P.O.V

Ahahaha looks like that prince charming of hers is gonna rescue her but no but dont worry astrid i will keep threatening you until u say yes to be with me...

well there ya go folks anyways i really wanna thank you guys for all the supports especially xxwhoareyouo (sorry if i got your name wrong )ye i really wanna thank her you should go to her acc and check out her stories it is amazing! anways bye for now!

~♡alyssa dragons