The vaults of our hearts

You were outside of Regina's vault listening to Rumple's curse speech. You knew the heart of whatever the creator's desire was, had to be terminated.

You ran to the town well to Pan, inside of Henry and Felix. You ran to Felix and tumbled him over. You were on top of him saying, We have to get out of here NOW!!! What? he asked. Pan's going to kill you, He needs your heart so he can rule Storybrooke.......alone. I can't just betray Pan, I'm a lionheart. He's going to kill you! The only reason he broke you out of jail was to rip your heart out and use you to manipulate everybody into this curse. Is that true Pan? I'm afraid it is Felix.....I was really hoping to  spend my days with you, He pulled out his arm and you screamed, You get away from him you bastard! You threw a punch at his,...well, Pan's face. Come on Felix. You grabbed Felix's hand and ran to Regina's vault. Little did you know the shadow was above it. Everybody! Pan's out to get Felix to activate the curse! I'm hiding with him in Regina's vault!!! Hey! Be careful down there! Regina called out. You ran down the steps as the shadow lunged for the gang. They fought off the shadow and trapped it. But Pan and Henry were in their body situation still.

You went into her room full of magic and hearts. You both sat down on the hard, cold ground. It was silent for a few minutes but then Felix broke it. 

You guys talked about everything, You became very close. You shivered, He took off his cloke and wrapped it around you. He smiled when you said thanks. He leaned in and kissed you. It was quick and sweet, nothing too serious. You crawled over and sat on his lap. He cupped your face and kissed you on the neck/shoulders as well. Felix? What are you doing? rewarding you for saving me. Really? I didn't think you liked me. No,... Iv'e always liked you. R-Really? 

He leaned in and pulled you in for a passionate, deep, thoughtful, lustful kiss. He grabbed your waist and pulled you into him. You took off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor. He reached for the buttons on your shirt. Wait, Felix we can't do this here. Where else can we do it? He raised a eyebrow. Follow me, you said and traveled down the hall to Regina's mirror. You stepped inside it and he followed. You stepped into the room of mirrors and found a empty closet. ''Alright, who-'' He interrupted you and lifted you into his arms. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he slid his hands up your sides and took off your shirt. He darkened the kiss so hard that your chests were pressing into each other. He kissed your chest and left trails of kisses all over your face and jawline. You unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. His hands found your waist and unzipped your jeans. His hands slid up your lower back and slammed you into him. He kissed your ear sweetly saying, I'll never leave you.....His hands slid up your torso. You two fell on top of each other and you heard yelling, Hello? Emma called. Were back, Snow said...Give us a sign your still here! David said. You and Felix's face beamed red. We played dress up in Regina's closet. Everybody started laughing. Rumple and Hook glanced at each other. Hook raised a eyebrow and said to Felix, Boy..That's one nice lass you got there mate. Rumple explained how he was alive and that Pan was trapped in Pandora's box. You two very happy Pan was stopped and Felix was alive.....Now you two are living together in Storybrooke......