Pool Fun ;)

(A/N): For the folks that are in a harsh summer weather hell....XD..Enjoy! 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3IruAij...

You awoke to a hot, sunny day....
Parker invited Robbie for a pool party because of the un-bearable weather.....
You were in you and Parker's bedroom struggling with your swim wear.
Parker bought you a bikini that was bloody red with black lace,...He always liked the classics.
You couldn't get the tops strings tied and luckily, Parker was watching you by the door.
He snuck up behind you and tied the strings near your lower back and kissed your cheek.
His lips trembled and snuck under your ear for a kiss...
You moaned at his touch and he chuckled to watch you impatient.
He laughed and took off his shirt....Jumping into the pool with Robbie.
You took a deep breath...Here it goes.
You made Robbie and Parker's jaws drop...They both swam closer to you.
What? You asked. Stop it you two!!! You splashed their faces with water.
Hey! Robbie said and splashed back.
You better find a hiding place because i'm going to get you...Parker said as he crept through the water....
You tried to escape by climbing up the ladder but he caught you and grabbed you by the bikini strings....
Parker....You said with caution, ''If you un-tie those bikini strings....''
''I-I'll''
Robbie swam past you guys and un-did your strings and your chest hit against the front of your top....
ROBBIE! You shouted in annoyance.
Parker laughed and grabbed you...His arm covering your chest.
He kissed your cheek and said, ''That wasn't very nice Robbie'' He said in a sarcastic tone.
What's not very nice is (Y/N) coming into the pool looking quite foxy.
Parker rolled his eyes and tied your top...He hugged you in a tight embrace,..Your cheek getting hot against his muscles.
''I officially regret coming into the pool with you two..''
Parker laughed and Robbie stuck his tongue out.
You slapped Robbie's arm and rested your head on Parker's chest....
Robbie swam over and you, Parker, and Robbie joined in for a hug....
When you weren't paying attention, Robbie un-did your bottom strings...
Robbie!!! You screamed.
I AM GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!! 
Robbie ran out of the pool and you chased after him while Parker laughed his ass off in the pool......
\