Dead Like Me(2)

Later that night Felix didn't come home...He was never this late.
There was a knock at the door at 12:00 Midnight.
The only sound other than the wooden door stood the clock ticking, Second by second.
You ran to the door, Only to open it to nothing...
You shrugged and turned to see the boy from earlier.
You gasped when you saw that smirk and cocked eyebrow.
W-What are you doing here??? You stuttered for words...
He raised one more eyebrow before sighing, You gonna let me in? He asked.
You shrugged and bent back for him to squeeze through.
He slowly squeezed through your slim figure only to meet it with one slam to the wall...
Shhhh,...He shushed you as you trembled under his hold...He scared you no doubt, There was something sinister about his personality.
I'm not here to hurt you, He flashed a taunting smirk.
W-Why are you h-here??? You panicked.
To come see my angel of course...He smiled and held out his arms...
W-What do you mean??? You asked un-sure about his statement.
He smiled and pulled you close, Brushing his lips against your cheek.
Spending time with my little reaper...
He caressed your cheek, Pulling you into his face.
Resting his lips against yours, His smooth soft lips molded into yours...
His lips felt so warm against yours...Wrapping your arms around his neck, You pulled him in...
His hands slid down your waist and held your figure in place.
You two pulled apart and gasped at each other...
''W-What just-'' You were cut off by the front door.
Felix limped inside and quietly shut the door...Hello? He called...(Y/N)???
Shhhhhh,...Pan shushed you and wrapped a hand over your mouth.
He glanced up at the ceiling and opened his mouth to speak but got cut off by the fridge door opening.
Pan picked you up and re-appeared into your bedroom...He rested you in the bed and in full super human speed, He was gone.
You squinted your eyes and tried to comprehend the fact Peter had super sonic speed...
Wait! 
Super sonic speed? You questioned yourself.
Angel...
Reaper...
Midnight.
Your breath hitched in your throat...Was Peter human?
You quietly flinched as the wind grew loud outside against the cold, glass window.
Pan's POV:
I quietly strut towards the kitchen, Expecting to find Felix.
And there he was, Wasted and wandering around the kitchen like a confused, Lost dumbass.
I cleared my throat...He turned around.
You really should of taken my deal...
He slowly shook his head, We both know i wouldn't of fooled around with one of those sluts, I only woman to get laid from me is (Y/N).
I frowned and gave a small sigh...
He took a glass of something and poured himself a shot...
So that's it, I began. Your gonna get yourself wasted and hope she'll get your lazy drunk ass laid?
He rolled his eyes, We both know that's not true Peter...
Oh really?! The let's find out, Shall we?! I cried.
You ask (Y/N) if she wants to spend the night with me, Or stay here getting busy under your sheets.
Deal? I grit my teeth.
I don't have to make any deal's with you,...Not anymore...He trailed off and ran down the hall.
I transported in front of him, Tsk...Smirking, You really shouldn't have done that...
He widened his eyes and he got a blow through the torso...He groaned and fell onto his knees.
Kicking him constantly, He grew a pained expression as his skin tone went pale.
Pan, Stop! She cried.
I widened my eyes at the name of ''Pan''
I turned to see her glaring at me...Let. Him. Go.
And what? I shouted hysterically. You'll obey to his every command?
Maybe...She trailed off...At least he even gives a shit about me.
I gulped as she glared one last time before walking back into her bedroom.
Hearing the door slam, Felix grunted and tried to sit up.
I groaned and followed her to her door...Hearing soft sobs come from her mouth.
I felt a sharp pang of sympathy...Wait! I'm Peter Pan...Peter Pan never feels.
The door opened and she walked past me...(Y/N) Wait...
Heard it, She said and sat on the sofa...Body leaning in a seductive position.
Her legs spread open and i examined her thighs...opening to the world of pleasure.
She caught my glance so she quickly closed them...Damn it! I growled and sat down over to the couch.
She sighed and bit onto her fingernail...As longing the awkward moment was, I wouldn't wish for anything more.
I'm sorry,...I said softly.
She looked up from her wandering gaze to my eyes...Showing sympathy.
Felix opened the door and held a bottle of alcohol.
Interrupting anything? He asked.
No,...Nothing at all, I kept my glance on her.
She gulped and laid backwards in a fetal position.
Felix cleared his throat and Took off his jacket. 
He kicked off his boots and curled into bed, Wrapping his arms around her...
Mmmmmm....She moaned and clutched onto his collar.
I lowered my gaze and slowly left the bedroom...Shutting the door behind me.

                                                                                                          ***
I went to The Rabbit Hole...
I ordered a shot..And to make it quick...This dreadful night wasn't going anywhere.
The more shots i took, The more drunk i became.
I heard the clock tower, Signaling it was midnight.
I made my way down to the docks to find Hook sitting on a bench, Drinking a flask of rum.
Killian...I smirked.
He ignored me and continued to drink.
Hook? I said softly..
No response.
Killian! It's me! Peter?!
No response.
Killian i'm right here! I shouted.
Nothing.
Killian! Emma shouted and caught up to him...Could you watch Henry tonight???
He sighed and sat up carefully putting his rum away in his coat...Where is the boy staying? 
His grandparents...She sighed. 
Fine,  I'll pick the young boy up and take him stargazing...Perhaps you'd like to join me love? ...Somewhere in the near future?...
Sure, I'd like that...Emma smiled.
Okay, Since when does Emma flirt and date??? Really? She slammed me against a tree and nicked me...This wasn't the same.
Killian, I whispered in his ear...He froze.
He looked behind and rolled his eyes, Shrugging...As he fled back to town.
                                                                                                      ***

I went back to (Y/N's house and sat in the bedroom watching her lifeless body sleep...I wonder how long it's been since she's slept?
The cooler door slammed shut and Felix walked in, Holding two glasses of water...
Here, He said impatient and held out a glass for me. 
I took the glass in confusion as he sat on the bed next to her feet...
He sighed and continued to stare at me...
What? I asked as i took a sip to make the situation move.
Do you love her? He asked.
What? I scoffed and he sighed.
Do.You.love.Her?
Yes, I'm afraid so boy. I confessed.
He sighed.
Look, I'm sorry Felix...I needed it.
Why would you need revenge over friendship! I cried. I wasn't enough for you?! Peter, I sacrificed EVERYTHING for you!
I interrupted him, And that's why i owe you boy,.....But it's too late, I said softly.
And that's why i have to let her go,...I sighed and walked over to the bed, Resting a kiss on her forehead...Room shaking and ground tumbling.
I vanished as i left into the after life.
Felix's POV:
Peter?! 
Peter?!
(Y/N) groaned and sat up in the bed. Felix?
She looked at me and gasped, I remember! 
I remember! She cried and jumped into my arms.
We both laughed..
I love you, She whined into my shoulder.
A tear ran down my scarred cheek as i looked over to see a set of pipes sitting on the chair.
                                                                                          ***
Peter's POV:
I landed with a thud.
I glanced up to see female feet.
And who must you be? Boy???
Peter Pan, And i'm much more than a boy...Who are you? i spat.
Zelena, She said as her green skin stood out from her face.
I need you to do something for me, Doll...She smirked.