Worse than Sickness

You were in the hospital diagnosed with severe diabetes and you lost a bit of memory.....The nurse came in with a question. Honey,...The make a wish foundation are here and they want to know what is your wish before you die...She mumbled. You sighed and closed your eyes. Ummmmm.....You couldn't think of anything.....You tried to adapt to what you were in love with or obsessed with.....You took the remote and turned channel 5 on. As soon as you saw the logo ABC, America's funniest home video's....Looking for something funny to watch? She asked. Your eyes scanned the TV, Annoyed. That's it for tonight!.......ABC'S NEW SPELL BINDING SERIES CONTINUES NEXT!......... A image of a fifteen year old boy flashed on the screen. Understood....Anything else? The second nurse walked in holding a book, Peter Pan. The recognized the face,..Robbie..You whispered. Honey what is it? The 1st nurse asked...The 2nd nurse walked up to you and blocked your view of the screen, Handing you the book...Honey, Read this..It should help.....Get away from me! You screamed. You hit the nurse and she cried out in agony..You little brat! She screamed. What do you want? The 1st one asked. ''R-Robbie Kay....'' you glared at the 2nd nurse. The 2nd nurse stomped out of the room and the 1st nurse gave a ''you should know better'' look.........***
(Y/N), The 1st nurse quietly said, Robbie is here for you......He gave the nurse a sassy smile and she rolled her eyes while shutting the door. You tensed in your position, After all....You were under a condition. He put his head down shyly and gave a smile, Looking directly in your eyes....Your face turned red and you thought to yourself...I'm alone in a room with Robbie Kay...He smiled and you blushed...He took out a flower and slid it through your hair. What do you see in me? I see everything lass, He said in his british accent. EVERYTHING....His breath grew tense and his eyes darkened. ''R-Robbie''?....... No,....He smiled, I'm not Robbie......What are you? You asked.               tumblr_md731uHK3D1rgko07o1_500                   Oh, did i forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter, Peter Pan...His outfit changed and the smoke cleared. ''R-ROBB-'' PETER! GET IT RIGHT! He shouted. The door slammed open. Parker walked in. Hey Rob....We leaving? PETER turned his head and glared at Parker. Parker's eyes widened and he chuckled, Hysterically. His clothes changed and he turned into Felix. ''F-FELIX'' you gasped. He smirked and Pan did the same to his direction. ''W-WHat''! He held out his hand, Come dear.....Come to Neverland with us....(Y/N) He smiled. ''H-How you k-know my name?'' He sighed and rolled his eyes.....Come on, Let's make this quick...  You raised a eyebrow..Oh yeah, He waved his hand over your body and you got up from the bed....No wires, Plugs, Drugs, weakness, or sickness. He held out his hand and you took it, smiling. He took you to the window..We're not using a portal? What?...Of course not...He chuckled. Take my hand and i'll show you the way....You nervously took his hand and he flew you to Neverland with Felix and you by his side...........*** ThE eNd?