Birthday surprise

Today the girl's in the neighborhood were going nuts because a celebrity boy by the name of Robbie Kay was celebrating his birthday....
There was a knock at the door, You opened it to see a little girl...
Can i help you? You asked.
Are you (Y/N)? She asked.
Yeah, Who are you? You asked.
My names Kayley...I'm Robbie Kay's sister...
                                                                              ***
Kayley explored around the house and went through your stuff...
Wh-What are you doing?! You said as she continued to go through your stuff....
Who are these? She showed you your Vampire Diaries Damon doll...You blushed and said nothing,...Just expensive dolls, You snatched the doll away...
There was a knock at the door..At this time at night???
You opened the door to a teenage girl and an middle aged woman...
Oh hello, The woman blushed.
Hi, You replied.
The teenage girl spoke up, Hi,..I'm Camilla and this is Katherine...Were here looking for my little sister Kayley...
Oh, Kayley? You said...Wait here... Sure, they said.
Kayley! You shouted and she came running into the doorway...
Kayley! Camilla said and picked her up...
She wasn't any trouble was she? Katherine asked.
No,..Not at all..She was like a perfect little angel....
Don't forget to come to Robbie's party! Kayley said in a child-like voice.
Oh don't worry,...I won't forget...You smiled.
See ya, Camilla said and left with Katherine...

You searched through your bedroom looking for Kayley's brother Robbie's gift...
You searched through your DVD shelf and found, ''Ways to live forever''
Perfect, You said and got dressed for the party....

red-christmas-wedding-dresses-

Your dad tried everything he could to stop you from going to this party....
But by the time you could go the party was already ending...
the girls were leaving but some wouldn't leave Robbie's house....
You ran to the front door...Sorry i'm late...He's in there waiting, Camilla said.
You walked into the Kay's living room to see Robbie sitting alone on the couch with a glum look on his face.
Sorry i'm late..You said awkwardly.
Robbie slowly turned his head to glance at you..Who are you? He asked.
(Y/N),..You said and joined him on the couch...
I brought you a present...He glanced at you to see you in the red ruby black lace dress...
He smiled and scooted over...
He took the gift from you and un-wrapped it to your old copy of ''Ways to live forever''
''I'm sorry if you would've wanted something better, I kept this since i was little and-''
It's perfect, he said softly...
Really? You asked...
Really, He said.
All the other girls here just came here to see me...Their gifts were ridiculous...They just wanted me for my money...
He leaned in and kissed you on the lips..
You soon responded and it was clear how you two felt about each other...
Robbie! Kayley shouted from the kitchen...Robbie groaned, What is it Kayley?
Where's the cake? She asked and you chuckled.
I'm sorry if she was any trouble...
No,..She wasn't...
Kayley Kay! Don't you dare eat any of Robbie's cake!!! Father didn't get a slice yet...
You two smirked at each other and joined in for another kiss....
I love you (Y/N), He said..
I love you two....
And with that you two snuggled on the couch watching ''Ways to live forever'' for the rest of the night...

« PreviousNext »