Bad boy Robbie

It was your first day in the tenth grade...You were nervous as hell,...Your first class was English. You were late to class so that screwed up your schedule even worse. You walked into the room and the teacher said, Aaaaaaa...You must be (Y/N)..Your seat is in the back next to Robbie. You glanced to the back and saw a boy wearing a Black jacket, and a shirt with an attractive tie......    

He raised a eyebrow as you dropped into the seat in front of him. The girls in the class gasped and glared at you and the boy with disgust. The teacher turned around started to write on the board. A rolled up paper ball was thrown at you and you gasped. You un-rolled the paper and it said, ''Hi,..I'm Robbie..'' You turned around and glanced at ''Robbie'' He winked and you and chewed on his pencil. He turned away and blushed. Robbie sat up in his chair and whispered into your neck, You have a nice smile...You know that? You blushed harder and he went on...You have a nice ass too..He reached his hand under the desk and grabbed it. You gasped and he chuckled. You bent your face down in your arms to avoid eye-contact with Robbie or the teacher. (Y.N)/ROBBIE! PAY ATTENTION!!! You looked up in fear and saw the teacher glaring at you both. Robbie..Will you sit up front please? 

I could...He retorted. If your large nose could sit back in your face...Are you getting smart with me? Maybe i am...Robbie smiled. You should give me an A+ for the day and we could call it a quits. You giggled into your arm and Robbie smiled, Knowing it amused you. This is the last straw Robbie! Go to SMR!!! He sighed and got up...Nothing to carry with him. His  hand reached behind you as he sat up from the desk, He slapped your ass and you blushed again. He whistled his way up to the board and pretended to trip while grabbing a dry-erase marker. He stood in front of the board and wrote: (Y/N)..Will you go out with me? <3 ;) The girls growled and shook their heads. Robbie had a goofy smile on his face as he saw you blush into your arm. You raised an eyebrow and the teacher pushed him towards the door. You rested a hand against your cheek and bit your lip...Yes, You mouthed. He smiled wide and winked at you as the teacher kicked him out of the room.....

''Oh the adventure that lies ahead with you and your bad boy....***