Felix Vampire

You were thrown off onto a land with a thud, Your body ached with pain and bewilderment.
You lifted your head and saw feet,...Closer and closer they ran into view and grabbed your arm. Hey! Let go!!! You shouted.
Nice, Pan we got her!!! A boy figure wearing a hood cried.
A silhouette revealed itself to be a teenage boy, ''Pan'' to be specific.
Well done boys,...Someone get Felix! He shouted.
A tall figure came into view and Pan said, She's all yours buddy,..He patted Felix on the shoulder with a smirk.
Felix turned to look at you. Well, Well, What do we have here? He taunted.
Looks even more prettier and ravishing in person, Doesn't she boys? He asked with a scary smirk.
He crept closer to you like a predator,...Pulling your hair back to examine your neck.
His lips rested against your flesh and left trails of kisses...You moaned at his touch as he whispered in your ear, How would you like to be laying in a bed of silk with me tonight? He growled and pulled away to look at you as if you were a fragile prey doll.
He stroked your face with the back of his hand saying, C'mon...I'll take you to my treehouse.

You were scared out of your mind. You tried to speak but dark forces were forcing your mouth to stay closed of words.
You two were immediately dragged in a flash to  his treehouse.
You gazed into his eyes and he flashed a wild smirk. He leaned in and kissed you on the lips...You tried to pull apart but you couldn't, Something was forcing you to return the favor.
His lips pulled apart and he gave you a smile before dragging his lips lower to your neck. Your neck bent back and exposed more of your flesh.
His tongue slid out and twirled across your skin, Your so,...mouth watering, He spoke and licked his lips...***

Over the next few days??? He confessed to you for what he really is and you freaked so he left you trapped in the tree, Without a word.
He has locked you in the treehouse..without a explanation.
He has begun to show more of his sweet side,...But he always stay's gone for a long time...
But tonight, He was going to show his love for you one last time before he would un-leash his inner darkness to turn you and to stop hiding from the boys all the time...
(Y/N)! He called as he climbed up the ladder.
Felix! You smiled and ran over to him.
He smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. You quickly repeated and he trailed his lips across your neck, kissing his markings he made every night.
He looked back up into your eyes and said, Go take a bath,...I'll join you in a moment.
I'll go take a bath and you'll join me in a moment...You repeated as you looked into his eyes.
Good, He smiled and pushed you towards the red silky curtains.
You un-dressed yourself and sunk into the small tub.
Just like that, Felix revealed himself and sat down at the edge of the tub with a sketchbook, Sketching ever detail of you.
Mmmmmmmm.....Felix? What are you doing??? 
Drawing your elegant face,...He said with a dash of sass.
Why? You asked.
So i won't forget this beautiful body once i devour you with my fangs,..He smiled and his fangs stood out.
You playfully rolled your eyes and relaxed into the tub until he was done drawing you.
Very soon, He threw you a gray dress with slim sleeves...It was so short it stopped at the top of your thighs.
Also he threw you black lingerie as well...
You,...He said and pulled you towards him in a tight embrace to kiss you.
His hands slid from your face to your chest,...Lower and lower until they reached your thighs.
He pulled the dress off and examined your body dressed in black lingerie.
He smirked and dropped warm kisses from your jaw to your chest...His lips soon found your neck and his fangs grazed against your flesh.
Darling,...It will only hurt for a moment, He whispered while kissing your cheek to your neck.
You trembled and nodded...He glanced at you with a nod before sinking his fangs into your neck.
Making a popping noise when he released, You looked up to him and saw black veins forming under his eyes while his eyes turned black except for the red ring in the middle...
You opened your mouth to speak as your head began to get dizzy, Your eye-lids began to get heavy...And you couldn't hold the pressure that 
formed in your throat.
The venom had reached your system and all you could do was scream...Your fingers clenched in the sheets as you screamed Felix's name out-loud. He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours one last time before leaving the treehouse...***

When your transformation was over he went to a nearby cooler and revealed a blood-bag.
You slowly took the package but he shook his head and grabbed a glass to pour it in.
He handed the glass to you and told you to drink the fluid.
You moaned and let the liquid enter your body...Blood dripping from your bottom lip to your jaw-line. You tried to wipe the oozing liquid off your jaw but Felix shook his head and pulled you in for a kiss, Drying your jaw with his tongue.